Desperate

???: People do desperate things when they know they're about to die slow, painful deaths. And desperation to survive fuels the human body with adrenaline. Like those stories on social media where a mother lifts a fallen minivan to save their child. I've witnessed many end of worlds, and this one was the most entertaining.

*All the people on Artemis are fighting for their reality. IO and Resistance troops alike, as well as the Loopers.*

*Meanwhile, Slone, Jones, Mia, and an Enforcer are charging through the jail cell block, opening all the cells.*

Slone: You better know what you're doing, because most of these prisoners are extremely dangerous!

Mia: That's the idea!

Jones: I see what you're trying. What makes you think these people will help us?

Mia: I don't know for sure, I'm hoping though.

*They arrive at an intersection.*

Mia: You guys take those paths, I'll go this way. I know someone.

Slone: Ok. *She orders the Enforcer* You go fetch her Mia her armor and weapons.

*The Enforcer nods and stomps off*

*Mia sprints down the hall, freeing the prisoners until her gets to a specific cell.*

*She opens it.*

Cube Queen: You made it. That's a first.

Mia: Short term is, the island's been attacked, there's a big meteor, we're all gonna die.

Cube Queen: You want me to help you?

Mia: Yeah.

Cube Queen: *Cackles* So adorable... Why would I help you? There's nothing in this world to save.

Mia: You will help because I freed you. And once we save this reality, you're free to attempt to take control of the Zero Point again.

Cube Queen: Fair point. Deal.