On the Run

*Jules, Mia, and Meowscles are running towards the Joneses*

Jules: Dad told me about an underground tunnel hidden here. The I.O won't know about it.

Mia: Where's the tunnel lead?

Jules: One of his secret penthouses. It's deep underground, almost reaches to the Bridge.

Mia: That's kind of close to the I.O for trying to hide from them.

Jules: Right under their noses is the best place to hide. Besides, we don't really have other options.

*A bomb from a blimp drops right next to them*

Mia: Whoah!

Meowscles: At this pace we'll never get there in time. This will be faster. *Meowscles lifts Jules in one arm and Mia in the other and starts running and an outstanding speed. Soon they are at the Joneses.*

*Jonesy snapshots and having a firefight with I.O agents that are led by Agent John Jones.*

*Mia sees Jones*

Mia: Who is..?

*Jules interrupts*

Jules: Some I.O commander. Not important, ok? Let's focus. *She points to a house* Tunnel is in the basement.

*Meowscles body slams the door and jumps down the stairs to the basement.*

Meowscles: It's an empty prison cell down here, that's all. Now what?

Jules: Go into the prison cell.

*They go in*

*Jules gets down from Meowscles*

Jules: Follow me. And hold your breath. *She steps inside a toilet and flushes it. She gets sucked in.*

Mia: That is not okay.

Meowscles: You see any other option, kid?

*Mia flushes down next*

Meowscles: *Grumbles* I'm gonna get my fur wet...

*He goes into the tunnel*