Suffering

???: The Last Reality was defeated that day. Sadly, peace could not last forever.

*The Resistance and The Imagined Order are meeting at Command Cavern to discuss a treaty.*

Midas: I understand that you want order, Doctor Slone, but we want freedom. Set the Zero Point free.

Slone: You know I can't do that, Midas. Setting the Zero Point free would be a huge mistake.

Midas: Why don't we work side by side to protect the Zero Point instead of exploiting it.

Slone: We're studying it, not exploiting it...

*John Jones steps forward*

Jones: Slone, why should we trust him? He betrayed the Imagined Order.

Midas: I did what I believed was right, Jones, unlike you.

Jones: What do you mean by that!?

Midas: You know what I mean! You killed her!

Jones: I did what I believed was right.

Midas: You heartless scum!

Jones: You know where my daughter is, I'm going to find her one day, Midas...

Midas: Slone, if you don't shut him up, you don't have a deal.

*Slone glares at Jones and he goes quiet.*

Slone: I've heard your conditions, but allow me to tell mine.

*Midas nods*

Slone: I will allow all the Loopers in the Resistance go home if you allow us to control the Zero Point in peace.

*The Resistance members in the room all look at Midas*

Slone: Choose wisely...

Midas: As much as we want to go home, I don't believe in leaving the Imagined Order in full control of the Zero Point. We can share control of the Zero Point and whoever wants to leave can go home.

*Slone shakes her head*

Slone: I have direct orders from Geno. The Imagined Order will maintain control at all costs. Now!

*All the I.O agents in Command Cavern open fire on the Resistance members. The Resistance fires back.*

Midas: You snake!

*Midas takes out a dagger and slashes at Slone's neck*

*Jones blocks the dagger with his own energy sword*

Jones: Nuh uh uh...

*The Resistance members in the room are losing.*

Midas: Fall ba-

*Midas is grabbed by the throat by a towering armored figure with a helmet. Midas struggles and kicks.*

Slone: Have you met my new enforcer?

*The helmet comes off and below it is the Foundation.*

Midas: Impossible. I watched you die!

Slone: He doesn't talk much. We tracked him down after he flew into the Zero Point. We fixed him right up with cybernetic parts and deleted all his memories and personality.

*Midas tries to grab Foundation and turn him into gold.*

*Foundation drops Midas and grabs his wrists. Bones crack.*

*Midas screams in pain.*

*Foundation is crushing Midas' bones.*

*Foundation snaps Midas' arms and lifts him by the throat again.*

Midas: *choking* You'll...never...win.

*Midas goes still and Foundation puts him down.*

Slone: Well done, Enforcer.