Strength

*Mia Jones is in her room in Midas' bunker*

*Jules knocks on the door and comes in*

Mia: Hey sis.

Jules: Hey. I wanted to let you know that we're out of cat food, so I'd avoid Meowscles until he gets over it.

Mia: *Groans* The longer we stay here, more and more supplies will start to run out. We're low on rations, laundry detergent, and toilet paper.

Jules: Well at least my electricity generator and my water pipes work. And the garden looks promising, too.

Mia: I'm tired of waiting in here, I keep seeing that camera feed Midas had all over Artemis. Every day more suffering, I want to help the Resistance.

Jules: The best we can do is keep hacking the I.O's computer files. The close proximity to the Bridge has turned out to be a blessing, like I predicted.

Mia: Yeah, but it's not like the files we leak to the Resistance are helping much. I don't even think they're being read...

Jules: We have to stay safe, we can't-

Mia: Midas would've wanted us to fight, not hide here like cowards.

*Jules is silent, thinking Mia's claim over on her head.*

Jules: Follow me, I have something for you.

*Mia follows Jules to her workshop*

*Jules leads Mia to a metal henchman chest*

Jules: I've been working on this, been basing the design off of the Enforcers' armor.

*Jules opens the chest to reveal some shiny grey armor. She fishes out a helmet and shows it to Mia*

Jules: Do you like it? You'll need it to face off the Imagined Order.

*Mia takes the helmet from Jules and places it on a table.*

Mia: Thanks sis. *Hugs Jules*

Jules: *Laughs* You're welcome. I'll leave you to try it on, and I'll come back to show you how it works.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

Jules: These *Jules shows Mia two futuristic looking pistols.* are dual plasma pistols. They fire normally like this. *She fires a blue energy blast out of one pistol at a test dummy* or... Stand back. You hold down the trigger and... *The dummy gets shredded with a barrage of rapid fire blasts.*

Mia: Nice!

Jules: There's more. See this red button? *Jules points to a bright red button on the handle of one of the pistols* This button is a last resort, if you need to make a quick escap-

*Mia moves her finger toward the button*

Jules: *Swats her hand away* Don't press it in here, unless you want to vaporize us with a cannonball of pure Pluxarian plasma!

Mia: Ok...

Jules: Anyways, the armor itself has its own features. The HUD in the helmet shows you all nearby enemies, weak points, and escape routes.

Mia: Oooh, does it have AI? Name it something like Jarvis or Cortana or Siri!

Jules: Nah, it would get annoying to have a sassy voice in your head all time. Anyways, the armor is crafted with titanium alloy. It's no vibranium, but it'll get the job done. It has wrist rockets and lasers, but the best feature of the armor...

*Jules pressed a button on the armor's wrist and huge metal wings sprout out of the back of the suit.*

Mia: It has wings!?

Jules: You can fly.

Mia: I can fly!?

Jules: Yep. I would tell you to test it out in here but I don't feel like cleaning up the entire bunker.

Mia: I'll test it out there.

Jules: *Sigh* Ok. Comms are built-in to the helmet, so I can hear you and vice-versa, so if you need help, I'll be there. Steer clear of the beach, the desert, and the mountains. Kick some Imagined Order ass.