Chapter 14

-Mikey's POV-

He sat there, staying still as he closed his eyes while trying to calm his mind. Sighing, he groaned as he grabbed his hair, letting his face buried between his arms "fuuuuuuuucccckk...". He could heard the faint knocks on the door before it cracked opened. A sigh of relief could be heard from him when he saw it was sanzu, "You okay there, boss?". "I...can't get up...", he groaned as he hide his face behind his palms. Sanzu furrowed his brows as he walked closer to him, "why you- ah... so that's why...". His eyes saw the bulge. 'That's sure quite a hard on he have.', Sanzu awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck as he averted his gaze away, "you uh...want me stand outside for a lookout? You know..you can-". "In her room? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not some sick bastard, sanzu...", he gave him a light glare. "Obviously you can't also get up with that damn bulge now aren't you? Just, do a quicky one. You need help? I will lend you my phone. Got a lot from Rin. Those videos are pretty nice ", pulling out his phone, mikey just shook his head.

 There's no way in hell he would do such things in someone else room. Especially now in a room of the girl that he is interested with. For someone like him, he seems not as dense as everyone else think he is, he do now he develop a feelings yet he still didn't know how to handle it. "Punch me", sanzu eyes widened when heard him saying that, "Punch me until I'm calm down". "Y-you are out of your mind, mikey. Why resorting to that?! You could just-", "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FUCKING HIT ME!!", he shout at sanzu as sanzu flinched hearing his demanding voices. "You asked for this.. here goes nothing", mikey nodded his head as he sit straight up. Minutes passed yet even getting punched not calming him down. "That's it!! I'm out!! I ain't gonna punch you no more!!!", sanzu back away as he grabbed his own hair in frustration while saw mikey quite beaten up face. "Guuuuuyyysss??? Dinner ready!!!!", their eyes widened when heard her voices calling. Panic could be seen on their face when they could hear foot steps approaching, "Mikey? Sanzu?". "Shit.. What should we do?!", mikey looked at sanzu half whispered, "Well, don't ask me!! J-just pretend do something!". "Do what?!", they could hear the door knob being turned as they froze and again they could hear her voice, "Mikey?". Panicking, there is only one thing they end up doing.

-End of Miley's POV-

The time you opened the door, you froze when you saw sanzu sat on mikey's lap. Silence filling in the room as you stare at them dumfounded. "Y/n, what took you-", Ran froze when he saw Sanzu and mikey as he grab the door handle then close the door quietly. "Let's go, y/n..", Ran grab your shoulder as he pulled you with him. Your brain seems still a bit shocked with the sight, since you do aware about the bulge before and now sanzu on his lap? Are they perhaps?. "Y/n.. I believe whatever you are thinking, it is not like that.. but again who am I to judge.. Let's not judge them..", hearing Ran saying that, you gave him an awkward smile, "Y-you are right.. B-but are they?". "I don't know, y/n.. M-maybe? I meant they are always..together?". Hearing that, you could feel your heart sinking a bit. There is no way you could get between those two now, right? Like what's the odd? You even hates to admit that Sanzu is way prettier than you. You let out a small weak sigh. Seeing that, Ran secretly smirked 'OooooO~ this gonna be soooo fuuuun~'. You could feel he patted your head, "There there~ Cheer up~ There are still a lot of fishes in the sea~". Hearing that, your face turned bright red, realising that Ran probably noticing your small crush to Mikey, "T-that is not- ugh... Please don't tell anyone about it..". "No worries, I'm good at keeping secret~", oh how he will enjoy playing around with all these innocent love drama.

Ah how everything ruined all your spirits. Everything written all over your face and how gloomy you are. Seeing that, Rin asked quietly to his brother that back sat beside him, "what's with her?". Ran glance at Rin as he smirked, "Oh nothing~ She just found out her crush is..seems into man". Rin furrowed his brows as he looked at Ran confused, yet his older brother seems enjoying that slow brain function he have. It didn't long until they heard the door opened and saw both Sanzu and Mikey walked in as Ran chuckled, "Oh there he is~ Seems you two have the time of your life there...". Rin gasped when heard that, 'Y/n like Sanzu?!'. "Shut the fuck up", mikey hissed at Ran, but soon his glare turned into a pale face, when they heard someone squeak out with her tiny soft voice, "chut fuck up".