Chapter 20

Never you thought everyone will contribute on checking the monster. "Nothing here", Sanzu closed the wardrobe as he looked at Mikey and Ruri. "Nope~ No monster", Rin peeked under the small table. "I didn't find any here too", Ran smiled at them as he got up after looking under the bed. "Wanna check the windows now?", Mikey looked at her as she nodded her head, but then you saw her looked at you, "Nee-chan.". Saw the grabby hand, you smiled a little at her as you took her hand to hold.

Being close with him sure enough to make your heart back beating faster than normally it is. The three of you walked together to checked what is outside the windows. You, Ruri, and Mikey peeking outside, trying to find the monster that your little sister always claimed to be there, "See there is no monster", you looked at your sister as you then closed the windows and locked it. Ruri sulked as she let go of your hand and back hide her face to Mikey's shoulder, "it is thewe..at night...", she mumbled. "Come on, Ruri.. It's getting late.. Everyone is tired.. They need to go back home and sleep too..", again you saw how your sister shook her head, tightened her hold onto your crush. Ah how you just want to peeled her away from him and just replace her with yourself.

"How about I stay until you asleep?", hearing that from Mikey sure made everyone end up dumbfounded. Ruri? Oh how her face lit up with happiness and she is quickly nodded her head. Mikey's eyes glance at the rest of his friends, "You all go ahead..". Sanzu looked at him in disbelief when heard Mikey will stay behind, somehow sanzu could felt a weird mixed feelings inside of him, "Wait, Mikey-". "I said go..", that sure made everyone taken back a little when they saw how their boss mood changed a little and how his tone sounds more demanding rather than asking. Without further protest, they take their leave one by one after saying goodbye to you and your sister.

-Sanzu's POV-

He gritted his teeth in anger as he turned his motorbike on. Mikey has changed and he clearly didn't like it much how he is right now. It made him felt like Mikey is not being himself at all out of blue. "What the hell is he thinking...", Ran chuckled when heard that from Sanzu, "I smell jealousy~". "Wha- The hell you talking baout?!", he glared at Ran before start the ride. Riding side by side with those two, he could see the faint smile from Ran, "You are jealous because Mikey choose her over you, aren't you?".

Hearing that, he stopped his motorbike as he stay there seems in deep thought, that sure made Ran also stopped his motorbike not far from Sanzu. 'Me? Jealous?', "it can't be.. I meant.. why would I...", he mumbled as he trying to figured why he felt so upset. "Cuz you are afraid she will replace you? I meant why you so against her anyway?", Rin asked while leaned back a bit from the back seat of Ran's motor bike, as he did curious why Sanzu seems really didn't like her so much. "Me? Against her? I do not feel inferior!", he mockingly laughed at them. "No one said that.. So you feel that way? Inferior?", Ran smirked as Sanzu eyes widened, "I DID NOT!".

"Anyway, what made you so..you know.. Seems hating her?", Rin raised one of his brows as sanzu glare at him, "She is annoying!! She is like miss know it all! Just because she is pretty, and cute, and pretty, doesn't meant she can always bossing us around! I hates it when she acting like we will always listen to whatever she is saying!". Rin frowned at him, disliking the way sanzu describing her, "You just said she is pretty.. Twice.. Sanzu, do you like her?". Sanzu gasped, his face looks like Rin just offend him so bad, yet his ears turned as red as it could be, "I DID NOT! I'D RATHER SHOVE UP A BOTTLE OF RAMUNE UP MY ASS RATHER THAN LIKING SOMEONE LIKE HER". "Guess you gonna shove up that up your ass sooner than you think..", Ran chuckled as he continue the ride. "Geez chill out, man.. why you acting like a fifth grade kid having his first crush. Lame", Rin scoffed at him as clearly now he knows Sanzu seems having his eyes on her too yet seems still in denial.

"FUCK YOU TWO! Dammit!!", he cussed under his breath as he back riding his motorbike. He hates it. He hates the facts that he might be have tiny bitty crush on her. "What's so great bout that bitch...", he grumbles under his breath as he tried to focus on the road in front of him, yet the peaceful night sure made his thoughts keep wandering around. 'What's so good about her.. it's not like she have great smile.. or cute face..or nice...or beautiful long hair that sparkle-', his eyes widened as he let out a heavy sigh, "...crap..those two bastard were right... dammit.. I can't let Mikey know... he is so into her...".

-End of Sanzu's POV-

"Thank you..for everything...", you gave him one weak smile as you walked him to the front door after he helped you to put your sister sleep. "Y/nchin...", he stopped at his tracks suddenly, made you almost bumped onto his back, "Y-yes?". "About sanzu.. what do you think about him?", heard that, you fall into a brief silent, "..he..seems like a nice person.. why you suddenly ask about him?". "So you like sanzu?", he turned to looked at you, his eyes sure trying his best to locked with yours as your eyes keep avoiding his, oh how your cheeks start to turned rosy just from that, "w-well.. He could be a bit scary at times but.. I think yes? To certain points? I meant since he is-". "Why.. why you keep having that face every time we talked about Sanzu...", you looked up at him surprised and confused when you heard a tint of anger from his voice. '..so he hates it when someone liking sanzu too huh... of course he won't want any rival..', Your hand rubbed your arm in awkward and nervous motions while looking away, "I-I understand, mikey.. don't worry.. I will keep my distances from him.. I assure you that I won't getting too close with him. Like I said, I only liking him to a certain points...", You gave him another smile, yet somehow you  feel this smile felt a lot more harder to pull than usual. There's faint sadness and pain hiding behind your small gentle smile that you showed to him, "it's getting really late.. Please be careful on your way home...". "Wait, y/nchin.. I think you-", you take one step back from him, "It's alright, mikey.. I know what you meant... Good night...and thank you...". Seeing how again you are avoiding his touch, he pulled his hand away and sighed before turned his back and walked to his motorbike.