Chapter 27

'How frustrating....', he groaned as he just tossed aside his keys onto the table nearby his bed. Throwing himself on the bed, never he felt this kind of exhaustion before. Staring up at the ceiling, he start to drowned in thoughts again. The sight of other man with her, the way she took his side over him, and how obvious she hates his guts, mikey's could felt his heart aching as he grabbed tight his shirt, crumpling it, "...dammit...What the fuck is going on...". Her words saying she held no feelings for him keep ringing inside of his head. Gritted his teeth, he could felt his head throbbing in pains before he just throw the pillow to the ceiling "SHUT UP-". Of course it fall back on his face, that sure made him more upset as he just threw it to the wall. Grabbing his hairs in frustration, he grumbled under his breath, "What should I do...Shin-nii...Emma..Kenchin..". Fall into silence, he heavily sighed and got up from his bed and back grab his keys. 

That long drive, lead him to his family grave. Sitting on the cold pavement, he let his back rest on the ohaka. Without he realized, he start to speak while looking up to the night sky. "I really wish you guys here... I miss you guys..", he could felt his eyes getting hot and it sure didn't long until tears escaped his eyes for a brief seconds. "..Now I know what you went through, emma.. If you are here.. You must be laughed and making fun of me..", he chuckled weakly before closed his eyes. "...it's getting...too exhausting lately, guys.. I don't know how long I could keep things up... I..think I'm losing it..", he spoke in trembling voices and shaky breath. 

-End of Mikey's POV-

"Ruri, don't run! You will-", your eyes widened when saw the familiar figured that almost covered by a snow. "Wait here!", you put the wooden bucket down and handed the bouquet to your little sister as you rushed your way to him. Pushing all those snows out from on top of his head and body, your could see how pale and how his lips turned slightly blue. Seeing him like that, made you choked on your breath as you hurriedly took off your gloves and scoped those freezing cheeks, "Mikey, wake up!! Oh god.. MIKEY!". You could felt panic and anxiety start to raised inside of you, "Nee-chan?". You saw the worried looks on Ruri as she stared at the both of you. You tried to pulled a smile to reassure her, "I'it's alright, ruri. Ruri.. Sweetie.. Could you please buy some hot drink from vending machine at the front gate? Here, you buy some for yourself too, okay?". Handing her the coins wallet, at first Ruri seems hesitant to leave the both of you but she finally moving when you tell her to hurriedly go in soft voice. Took off your coat and your beanie to let him wear it, you tried to check his pulse, 'He still there..'. "Mikey wake up!! MIKEY", you shook his shoulder multiple times as you finally heard a soft grunts from him. That sure made you felt a slight relief, "Wake up, you can't sleep here! You could get froze bite...". You pulled him into your arms, trying your best to keep him warm while you trying to call someone to help you. Feeling your warmth, his eyes fluttered opened a little as he called your name groggily before back closing his eyes, "Y/n..chin...".   "A-ah hey, don't fall back asleep! W-wait Mi-mikey, you re hea-vy- ack?!", seems your warmth just made him feel more wanted to close his eyes. Leaned to your warmth, of course you are unable to keep your balance and his body seems too heavy for you to hold. Fallen on the cold pile of snow on the pavement, you sighed as you back tried to keep the phone on your ear, waiting for the other side to pick it up, [Y/n? it's 7 in the morning. This better be good or I'm gonna fucking slit your damn throat-]. "Sanzu, I need help. Mikey..he is", you sighed as you start explaining what just happened. [I'll be there in seconds..], you heard him ended the call as you sighing. "N-nee-chan..", heard Ruri's voices, you could see how her tiny arms hugging some cans drink as her cheeks and nose as red as it could be, she seems running and all. Making sure she come as fast as she could, "Thank you, ruri.. Could you help me  bit more? Put those cans here and let's warm him together okay?". She trotted to your way after nodded her head, putting those warm cans close to mikey's skin, "Mikey-nii...be awrite?". You gave her a small smile as your cold hand stroke her back in calming way, "Mhm.. He will be alright..". Minutes passed, now your little sister also end up cuddling up to you too, 'Good lord.. Why we suddenly in this positions..'. You just weakly chuckled before you sighed while staring to the cloudy sky. In this serene place, you could feel your once heavy heart calming. His smell and the warmth that barely you could feel from him, your other free hand stroke his cheek, "what were you thinking...sleeping in such place.. idiot...". It took Sanzu, Ran, and Rin about 15 minutes until they finally arrived. 

The time they are come, they could see your pale lips and you are already trembling. While Sanzu hurriedly get hold of Mikey, Rin rushed took off his coat and jacket, letting you wearing his jacket and coat to keep you warm. "You are a moron...", Rin clicked his tongue as he hurriedly pulled you into his arms. Ran scoped Ruri into his arms, wrapped her inside his coat as Ruri seems still half asleep, "Rest some more, Ruri..". Feeling Ran warmth, her eyes back closed as she clinging to him for more comfort. "M-mikey..", you looked up at Rin as he sighed, "you should worried about yourself first before worrying about other people. Can you get up?". You weakly shook your head as again you could heard him sighed. Scooping you in his arms, he easily lift you up, "W-wait, Rin?! I-i'm heavy!". "I know.. But I ain't weak so shut the fuck up and stop struggling..", your cheeks blushed as you then just wrapped your arms around his shoulder. He could hear you weak soft voices thanking him quietly. While his ears turned bright red and his heart pounding in happiness, little did he knows, your eyes glued only to one person and it's not him that inside of your head.