Chapter 24

Hours has passed as he really did turned every places he could think of upside down looking for her. No one dare enough to stop him. While he at it, he has been wiped at least two gangs on his way looking for her. Koko sighed when he saw the bodies that lay on the ground. The sea of blood and how Mikey's fists drenched in blood sure made him questioning if his boss is still sane or not. "Boss..", one of Koko's lackeys' approaching koko as he whispered to him. His eyes widened as his face turned all pale when heard that. Gulping he didn't know what he should tell Mikey now. Took a deep breath, Koko sigh 'Gosh.. Why I felt I won't live long...', making his way to Mikey that still pummeling the guy, he grab his shoulder, "Mikey.. That's enough-". Mikey looking over his shoulder with his empty eyes as Koko flinched a little, 'Calm down me..'. "We found her.. She is at the heiken-ji temple.", He saw how mikey body froze for couple of seconds before hurriedly moved and headed to his bike. "..This..can't be good...", Koko mumbled under his breath as he hurriedly grab his phone and start calling the other members, "..Sup, yea we found her.. She is at heiken-ji..A-ah yea..Boss headed there. Can you go? I need to do some..clean up here".

'Why she is at Kanagawa?', he didn't know why he felt that uneasy. The thoughts she is probably with another guy sure made his blood back boiling. Why would she go there with someone else? Why she didn't ask him? He know how to ride motorcycle too! His bike is waaay cooler than whoever the bastard she went with, that's all his thoughts are while he ride his motorcycle. Went as fast as he could, while he drowned in his own little world, he sure made a mess of other people. Cars that trying their best to hit the break when he didn't even stop at the red light, he is sure lucky there is no police noticing him riding like a psychopath. It's supposed to be at least an hour ride, yet there he is not even half hour and has arrived in one piece. He looked over his shoulder, seems no one could keep up with his speed, 'they are sure slow..'. Little did he know he is riding like a maniac. Getting off his motorcycle, he froze when he saw his reflection on the rear view mirror, he tried to at least fixing his hair. Looking at the big temple, he start made his way looking for her. 'Dammit! Why the fuck this place so big...', he has been going here and there yet he is unable to find her. Minutes passed, as frustration start eating him up. The later he found her, the more chances he felt he would lose her. Of course the rest of his gangs arrived not long after that and start got busy also looking for her.

'Where the hell are you, y/nchin?!', he cussed under his breath. His heart ached and desperation could be seen in his eyes while he running here and there still. His ears then heard the faint giggles as his eyes widened. He know that cute sweet giggles belongs to whom. Running by following that sound, his heart that was aches felt lighter. The thought that he would soon seen her, sure made him feeling all giddy. Yet how the reality hit him hard. It felt like his chest being punched hard by someone, When he is seeing how close and how happy she is with that red hair guy. Her rosy cheeks and how bright her smile when talking to that guy, he felt his sanity crumbling down. 'Why... why she is smiling like that...', without he realised, his feet took the steps following her. ' No..don't laugh..why you laughs like that...why you show him that smile...', envy, jealousy, anger, everything mixed inside of his head. "...Anyway, it's  getting colder...", she spoke with slightly trembling voice. "..Tsk..you really one handful girl..", the guy clicked his tongue yet he took her hands to his. Mikey's eyes widened when saw how he hold both of her hands, bringing it nearby his lips to warm that up 'No...don't touch her...'. Oh how he felt something is snapped when he saw her cheeks turned more brighter than before.

-End of Mikey's POV-

"Thank you for going with me, kuko", you smiled gently at him as he sighed, "why the fuck you have to choose today from all day?". "Well, they only sell the amulet on certain days and I reeeeeaaaally want it! Beside we still have to go anyway for delivering the news for the New Years ceremony, that YOU should've did months ago.. Because hmm~ What is it again? Ah yes~ Went on Gokon and forgot about it", you could see him rolled his eyes, while he grumbled under his breath. Hearing him grumbling,  you just giggled lightly. "What's so funny? Are you making fun of me?", he grab your head as you just gave him a warm smile. Kuko Harai, your friend since you are middle school before he end up moving out. Even after he moved away, you two still in close contact and sometimes you still end up meeting up with him under the temple and shrine circumstances. "Anyway~ You won't understand~ like always, you have 0 experiences on understanding about love~", he scoffed at you as he just end up ruffled your hair a little before letting go of your head, "Love my ass. What's with girls obsessing about that? Even went to this length for stupid amulets. Even with thousands amulets, it won't work if it not meant to be.". You fall silent as you just gave him a weak smile, his words sure stings, "..I know.. but one could wished and tried. We won't know if it's meant to be or not if we never tried..". "Haaa~ is it the same jackass? Look at your lips even turned blue like that.. This is really idiotic. Why went his far for a bastard ", you could heard kuko tones sounds annoyed and upset. "No not him.. Anyway, it's getting colder...", you spoke with slightly trembling voice. You saw how snow start falling as you sighed. You know your body well and you are one who can't stand cold for too long. Seeing how you shivered like leaf and how he saw your hands looks like almost losing all the bloods, he took hold of your hands, trying to warm them up, "..Tsk..you really one handful girl..". Your eyes widened when felt Kuko's warm hands, but what surprised you more, him bringing your hands closer to his lips, letting you felt his hot breath while his hands keep stroking yours. Trying his best to warm you up. Those acts apparently not only warm your hands, that sure also warm your cheeks and your chest. While watching him, his eyes looked up at you, "You idiotic girl.. What would you if I'm not here huh.. Never do this kind of idiotic stuffs. You don't need him. Am I not good enough to be pick?". Those golden eyes like cat locked his eyes with you, made you flinched and turned your face bright red, "W-what are you talking about..S-stop saying weird stuffs like that, Kuko..". You could felt him pulling you closer as you could felt your heart pounding and your head only end up panicking, feeling unsure what you shall do, "You really are an idiot. Why the hell you think I would come so far from nagoya? That lame ass bringing news only an excuses. Forget about him already". You thought you fall deep for Mikey, but it seems you aren't fallen that deep yet. Seems you really are sucker for a good looks. Just when you thought you would get the romantic experience kissing under falling white snow as you slowly close your eyes, of course you expecting a kiss at this point, yet someone sent the guy in front of you down to the ground. 

"OH MY GOD!!???! KUKO!!!", you gasped in shocked when saw kuko lay on the ground groaning in pain. Trying to find the culprit who ruined your romantic moments, you again gasped in shock, "M-mikey?! W-what are you doing here?!". His eyes looked at you as you flinched when saw the rage in his eyes, "You..What the fuck you think you are doing with that guy behind my back..".