Chapter 19

-Mikey's POV-

Clicked his tongue, he grab her wrist to pulled her closer to him, "Why the hell you always bring Sanzu? Sanzu this Sanzu that.. Why care about him that much?!". He could see how her cheeks blushed, made his chest again start to ached, 'is she..really like him into that extant..?'. "I-isn't that obvious that's because he is-", "Can't you just stop thinking about what that guy think too much? Y/nchin, you hates the idea I'm kissing you? Why it's so bug deal what he thought about?!". He could see her face turned more red when he pulled her closer, yet he seems unaware why she blushing more than before. She shook her head yet she did still avoiding his eyes, "I-i-it just...I don't want Sanzu end up upset-". "Enough! Why the fuck it's matters?!", she gasped when he said that as she pulled her hand away and pushed him away, "Of course it's matters!! I don't want him hating me!!".

Saw how she react, he sure taken back a little, he could felt frustration and jealousy start taking over him seeing how it meant a lot to her about what Sanzu feelings, "Why the fuck he will get upset about-". "Why wouldn't he?! If you saw someone you love kissing another people, don't you feel upset?! I would!! I absolutely don't want..see that..ever..again.. You won't understand how painful it is..", hearing that, it felt like his heart almost stopped. Those words sure shake his world and shocked him, made him fall into silent. Seeing how he fall into silent, she sighed a little, "Let's just..stop it here..Let's pretend all of those never happened, mikey.. I do grateful for your help, but the way you did it.. It could create a really big misunderstanding...for me..you.. and Sanzu". The time she walked passed him, his hand again pulled her into his arms, holding her close, "..Y/nchin..do you hates me? Just forget about Sanzu and-". He felt her body froze for a minute before she peeled herself away from him, "Mikey, no..Please..I'm didn't hates you..That's why..I...better go now...Before we create too many misunderstanding". Feeling her warmth leaving, his chest back tightened. He could felt his head somehow getting heavy and how his mind start crumbling. Never he thought her presence could stirring his mental that much. He sighed as he looked at his reflection on that bathroom mirror's. At that moment, how he wish he could just ripped Sanzu's face and glued it to his face.

-End of Mikey's POV-

It's driving you crazy how much you always have to keep yourself together and think logically. The time he hold you in his arms, you could felt yourself almost melt into his warmth. There was a glint of lust and greed you felt for a mere seconds. The temptation to jut fall into your own desire to be with him was there for a brief moment, yet you remember he is belong to someone else. Remembering how hurts it is being cheated on, that's enough to bring all your sanity back. Held yourself back and making sure you aren't the third wheel on their relationship. Took one deep breath before back walked into the living room, you back putting your cheerful face. You could hear the heartful laughs of your little sister. You saw how she is having the time of her life with the three. The sight sure warmed your heart and soon made all the previous thoughts forgotten, you then scoped your little sister up as you smiled fondly at her, "it's getting late now. Time for bed..". "But ruri still wan pway ", of course she whined at you like usual and having so many people at home sure excite her more than usual, "Ruri not sleepy yet, nee-Chan...". Just when you heard her said that, she yawned and already rest her little head on your shoulder while fiddling with the crane origami that someone seems made for her, "you can back playing some other day... Right, guys?". You looked at the three that nodded their head. "Ruri-Chan, you should sleep now or else you won't get tall at all...", ran patted her head as again everyone could heard she whined in protest, yet it could be seen her eyes getting heavier. The whines turned into cries as she seems hates the idea of parting with her new friends. It surprised you when she start cried out loud calling out to mikey and throwing tantrum. You tried your best to calm your sister down, but seems because of her being over tired and still want to stay awake, she end up being crankier than her usual self.

"What's going on?", after few minutes passed and your sister still cries her eyes out, you heard Mikey's voice. It surprised you how fast her cries subsided when she saw him. Seeing how she opened her arms to him, you handed the sobbing child to him, since you start feeling emotionally drained with her cries and what has happened to you all day. "That's one loud cry, ruri.. What's wrong?", his voice sounds a little emotionless but the tone sure soft and gentle. Your sister suddenly wrapped her little arms around his neck, buried her face there, "dun go..pwease stay, nii-chan. It's scawy at nite". You froze a little when your sister said that as you try to take her away from him, "R-Ruri..come here..". She shook her head as she cling to Mikey more, "Ruri! That's enough-". "It's alright, y/nchin...", mikey glance at you as you just sighed and back let her go. "What are you scared about? You got all of us here", never you would expect mikey is patting Ruri's back to calm the child down and tried to talk her out of it. She nuzzled to his neck and honestly, you jealous how your sister could just cling to your crush with no cares in the world and no one would questioning her acts. "..Because..at night..thewe is scawy monster tapytap windows..It's scawy..", you sighed as you rolled your eyes, "This again...". Ran raised one of his brows as he looked at you, "Again?". You nodded your head as you sighed while looked at your sister strictly, "Ruri, we've talked about this so many times even when Papa here. There is no monster..". Your sister fast looked at you as she shout, feeling upset when you doubt her like that, "There is!!! Ruri saw!!". "There is not! We've checked it so many times and there is nothing outside your windows", clearly you already fed up with the same story and every single night it is the routine to check everywhere that there is no monster or ghost.

"Then, wanna check it together? If there are any, I will fu- beat- fight them for you..", the way how mikey keep struggling changing his words sure almost made you giggles, "Mikey, you spoiling her too much..". Without you realised, your tones sure sounds a bit sulked and showed the slight envious, "It's alright..It's not a big deal..". Yet seems none of them aware of that, except Ran that trying his best not to smirked. "Pwomise?", Ruri looked up at mikey with anxiety filled her eyes, clearly she is scared of whatever monster she claimed is there at night. "You got Kanto Manji Gang with you here.. No one can beat us..", walking with her still in his arms, he spoke full of confidences, "..We are the strongest..I will fight all the monsters there is for you and win..Because I'm the invincible Mikey". You saw the cocky smiled on Mikey's face, while again your sister looked up at him with adoration. You? Oh how your heart start to pound and you only could hide your blushing cheeks behind those long locks while following them from behind with the rest of his friends. Even thought his words are all silly, seeing that side of him and saw how reliable his back is, you are trying your best not fallen deeper. While you are busy with your own little world, Rin peeking at your blushing cheeks, clenching his teeth trying to suppressed the jealousy bubbling inside of him . Ran chuckled quietly as Sanzu furrow his brows, "What's so funny..". "Oh no nothing~ I just see something amusing.. A way better than drama on TV~ It's almost new years and springs not even here, yet love seems already in the air~", Ran spoke quietly as Sanzu seems still didn't catch what he just saying. "What kind up cringy shit you saying..", Sanzu grumbled as his eyes then saw how Rin eyes glued at you, 'What's so interesting about her..'.