Chapter 18

You could feel some of your tears escaped from your eyes as you hurriedly wiped it away with the back of your hand before opened the door. "Ooof?!", didn't expect to bumped into someone, you could feel an arm wrapped around your shoulder, holding your body still. The time you saw the one who hold you, you burst into tears, "I'm so sorry.....". "W-what- H-hey, what the fuck, y/n?!", panic could be heard from his voice as you wailed. Heard your cries and how inaudible your voices is trying to explaining why you are crying, another person appeared, "Uwah... Heck you did to her, Sanzu?". "Ha?! It's not because of me! Why you- Urgh! Hey stop it!", Sanzu was about to wiped your tears away when Rin Pushed him aside roughly, "What the fuck-". Sanzu looked at his friend slight surprised and confused. "Shut the fuck up, y/n.. We don't understand what the hell you are saying..", you could feel Rin warm hands roughly wiped your tears away. Took you awhile until your cries cease as you sobs a little, "I-i did something unforgivable...t-to Sanzu...a-and Mikey..a-and and...", again they saw how your tears about to fall again.

-Rin's POV-

He wonder why it made his heart ached when saw those tears streaming down her cheeks. Usually he would felt disgusted or annoyed when all his ex girlfriends cried their eyes out. It even surprised Sanzu, how Rin's seems cared about her, "Like I said, stop crying while talking. We can't understand what the fuck you are on about, idiot". Thought his words harsh, his tones sure softened. "What did you do anyway?", sanzu sighed as he looked at her, while glance to Rin that still wiped some of those tears away, never he saw his friend being that gentle. They saw how she then took a deep breath before start explaining everything. They standing there with mouth half opened, gasped in disbelief. "I'm so sorry....", she sobs as she covered her face with her hands. Rin gulped as he exchanging eyes with Sanzu. Rather than focusing on Mikey kissed her, they are more concerned about she just slapped the invincible Mikey, since they know how their boss temper is like a rollercoaster. "Rin.. You..take her inside.. I will go..checking on Mikey..", Sanzu whispered quietly before took his leave.

Rin nodded his head as he gulped a little before took hold of her hand, "L-let's just..leave it to Sanzu.. you gotta clean your face, your sister keep looking for you..". He could see, she nodded her head weakly. Walking with her, he saw how she washed her face and wiped it with small towel, "I still didn't understand why you cried for such shit". "How can't I, Rin.. I did such awful things..I meant..it just..it made me felt awful especially now Sanzu know about it too...". Hearing that, again he end up feelings all bitter, "Why you care so much about what other feels. You like him that much?". The sight of how red her face is, sure ticked him off. He could felt envy start taking over himself, yet again he saw how your expression changed into someone who is broken hearted. The awkward silence sure slowly eating him up, 'Say something Rindou! Fuck what should I said to cheer her up?! Wait why should I bother cheering her up?! Ugh! Whatever!! Something.. there gotta be something I could said.. Right, let's tell her that fuckface is not worth her time and he ain't worthy. Yeah! That's it, she should get over him!'. Finally making up his mind, he took a deep breath and trying his best to keep his cool, "Get over it. You ain't worthy enough..". Hearing his words, he could see how she became gloomer. 'Fuck me...FUCK ME! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! Why on earth I cut so many words?! Good job, genius!! Now look what you've done!! Alright, calm down Rindou Haitani.. You got this. say something nice, nice things yea let's go with that and smile'. He tried to pulled a smile yet the way his lips curls up, it just made him looked like he is mocking her, "Stop looking all gloomy like a dead fish, you look shitty like that". Saw that, he could see how his words crushing the poor girl even more. 'Ah man..just kill me already..someone just fucking kill me, please...', that moment Rin decided to just shut his mouth as he know, he is not someone that is capable saying nice things like how his older do. 'Dammit.. she must be hates me now...', it could be seen how it break his spirit.

"..you are right..", hearing her voice, he looked at her a bit surprised and confused, 'wut??? I'm right????'. He could see her weakly smiled at him, "I should get over him.. Someone like me obviously not worthy enough for someone like him..". Clicked his tongue, he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "that's not what I meant, dammit.. It just.. why you even want someone like him? I meant you could get someone better like m-". "Y/nchin?", unable to finished his words, they could see Mikey approaching her. That is sure made Rin's moods turned all sour, yet he tried his best to keep his stoic expression, '..dammit I lose my chances...'.

-End of Rin's POV-

"Y/nchin?", hearing Mikey's voice calling up your name, you saw how he glance to Rin. Enough to made the younger Haitani to understand, that he asked for some privacy with you. Once there's only the two of you, remorse could be seen on his face, "..about what happened.. Sorry about that..". You standing there, feeling again your heart aching yet you are trying your best to sounds strong, "it's alright.. please never did such things with just anyone.. is..Sanzu angry at you?". He furrowed his brows when heard your question, "why he should be angry at me??? Is he angry at you??". "Huh? Um no.. it just.. I meant we are kissing so I thought...", your cheeks blushed as you avoid meeting his eyes, "..I thought he would be angry when he knows...". The way you shyly saying that and how you are so worried about making sanzu angry sure pique his interest. Why would you care so much about another guy?