Neighbors

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Ahhh... Today is so stressful. I swear this is the worst day ever. I wish I didn't have to see him again. Well, I think the only thing I can do right now is to try and just move on.

Finally its dismissal and I could get to sleep in that comfy bed of mine.

As YoonGi hyung and I stopped in front of our door, a familiar voice called out to him.

"Yah! YoonGi hyung!" We turned around to see the orange-haires boy and that familiar raven-haired boy.

"Yo!" YoonGi greeted coolly.

"The transferee lives here, too?" V said in outrage.

"What part of to-be stepbrother do you not understand, Taehyung?" YoonGi groaned.

"Everything? And the fact that this transferee is gonna be your stepbrother." He snorted. "And hyung I told you to call me V!" He whined. YoonGi just rolled his eyes in his childishness.

"Well, you're gonna be neighbors with these two buttheads. So its sad to say that you'll have to deal with it." He empathized.

Really? I'm gonna be neighbors with my ex and my bully? Is this what the heavens really wanted for me? To suffer?

"Hey! Transferee! Don't think that being YoonGi hyung's to-be stepbrother will get you outta this." He threatened.

"I'm not scared of you." I said fearlessly. Its true I'm not scared of bullies, they should just fuck off.

"Oh yeah? Let's see about that." He smirked and went inside the house on the right.

I took one last look at Jimin. He was also looking at me and went towards the path of the house on the left.

"Bye, YoonGi hyung! Bye Jungkook!" He bade and went inside the house. I was kinda startled that he would even shoot a goodbye at me. YoonGi seemed surprised.

"You know him?" He asked. We didn't meet at lunch awhile ago.

"Uhm... Yeah... Kinda." I answered nervously and he just shrugged. He rang the doorbell and the door opened in three.

"Oh hi guys, welcome home!" Mir greeted.

"Hi dad." We both greeted and went inside.

I went straight up to my room and slumped on my bed. Wahhh! So tired. I don't really wanna study right now, but of course, like the good kid I am, I have to. I sat down on my study table and started studying some math and doing my homework. I don't get a thing from this math homework, seriously. I slouched on my chair and just looked outside the window. Hmmm... The sky looks very nice, the shade of warm colors that blend in the sky.

I then looked at the window next to me, revealing a boy with the same hair color like the sky. I straightened my seating and squinted. Is that....?

I then finally saw his face and he saw me looking and smirked at me. He got a big blank notebook and wrote something in it. I looked curiously and he held up, revealing what he has written.

You gay for me, transferee?

I glared at him and also got a sketchpad. I wrote a big NO and showed it to him.

Sure you aren't.

Whatever, fuck you.

I didn't wait for him to write back as I taunted a goodbye and closed my curtains so I wouldn't see that handsome face of---- woah... No... That was a typo, it was supposed to be ugly.

I went back to studying until, Mir called me down for dinner. I went down and saw them all sat down at the dining table and only waiting for me.

When I was about to sit down, someone suddenly knocked. "I'll get it." I muttered and went over to the door and opened it. It revealed V again. I quickly slammed the door to his face and went back to sit down.

"Jungkook who was it?" Mir asked.

"Oh just nobody." I smiled. Then the knocking came again.

"I'll get it." Joon said. "Oh hi, Taehyung, come in. Would you want to have dinner with us?" Joon asked. I heard V's low voice mutter a "Yes." With an all too sinister voice.

"Come. Here sit beside Jungkook." Joon offered and V sat down beside me and gave me a smirk. I just glared at him. What is he planning to do this time?

V'S POV

Hmm... He has two dads? Well, that's normal for me. I, too, have two dads. Baekhyun and Daehyun. And and its still a wonder that I'm still straight, considering I have two dads, but I wouldn't mind getting curious.

I just remembered what happened awhile ago at the rooftop. It seems like this kid has forgotten everything, considering he isn't awkward at all. If he's forgotten it, maybe I should forget too, because for one, it isn't even my problem.

This transferee was actually the first, well, second, because Jimin was the first, to interest me. Not all of the transferees would fight me back, they'd just give up and that's it. They're all wimps, but not this one. He's a hard one to crack.

My strategy is either bullying the 'til my heart contents or make them fall in love with me and make them cry, if they didn't find me scary enough, I was handsome enough to make them fall in love. Maybe both strategies might work enough to make him go crazy and let's see if he'll get through the hell I'm gonna put him through.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After eating dinner, I went up to my room, but then, V followed me up to my room. I quickly shut the door, but he caught a hold of it and got inside.

"Look, what's your damn problem?! Can you just please leave me alone?" I shouted.

He just went towards me and pinned me down to my bed. He hovered on me and held a fist in front of me. I was gonna get ready for impact. I'm not gonna scream and cry for help, I wasn't raised to be a coward. As I was waiting, it didn't come, but something else did.

I opened my eyes and I saw that V was kissing me. I widened my eyes in shock. What the actual fuck, why the hell was he kissing me?! But then, his soft lips were hard to resist, although it was, I also resisted from kissing him back. I don't want him to get the wrong idea. He might just be playing with me.

When I could move, I quickly pushed him, but it wasn't enough for him to fall down. I backed away from him and wiped my lips with my sleeve.

"What the hell was that?!" I exclaimed. He just smirked and turned his back away from me.

"Goodnight transferee." He said and went out the door, closing it behind him.

I slumped on my bed and tangled my fingers into my locks in frustration.

What the hell was that?

----------------
Heyyyyy! So here I present to you another chapter! So what do you think Taehyung has in plan for Jungkook? ;) haha, I hope someone's reading this too lol xD I hope you liked it tho and please don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks for reading! Peace out ✌

Sydney /(=✪ x ✪=)\