Jealousy

TAEHYUNG'S POV

This is annoying.

So fucking annoying.

Jungkook and Jin started going out since last week. I practically think I'm going crazy from being jealous. I'd just silently eat and observe the two obviously flirting. Sometimes, Jin would feed Jungkook like he can't feed himself and Jungkook plays along as well. Their lovey-dovey act is sickening to watch. I wouldn't want to just walk out on them right? Because that would be just awkward and they would think something's up, so I decided to just listen to music and occupy myself with games on my phone. Sometimes, both of them don't even show up at lunch break.

Jimin told me he was still trying to adjust with the two starting to date and he couldn't help, but be jealous as well. I didn't tell Jimin that I was jealous, too. That would be just awkward.

"So... Taehyung, how's that trying to kick Jungkook out plan of yours?" Jimin asked curiously. I gave him a questioning look. "I mean not that I want to, just asking if you're still gonna do it." Jimin shrugged. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.

"I don't know, man. I mean you know my game, right? If bullying doesn't work, then I'd have to make him fall in love, but...." I trailed off and bit my lip.

"But what?" He asked looked at me. For a few moments of looking at me, he finally realized what was happening. "You're already falling for him, aren't you?" He narrowed his eyes. I abruptly came to a stop and crouched.

"I don't know." I sighed. I really don't know. He crouched down as well to meet me in the eye.

"Well... You've kissed him already, I presume." Jimin gulped. I just nodded my head hesitantly.

"Well, Taehyung I would be jealous that you might be falling in love with Jungkook already, but I don't have the right to do that anymore. We're not in a relationship anymore." Jimin sighed, disappointed. "But I root for you. Knowing your true self, I would gladly give him to you, even if he's not mine anymore." He smiled. "I mean I don't hate on Jin, its just that you were my first friend here, my best friend. I think that you'd do a pretty good job." He reassured.

"Thanks Jimin." I smiled back at the comforting words my best friend gave me.

"No problem. But one more thing..." Jimin trailed off. I urged him to continue.

"Please take care of him. Don't make the same mistakes I did before."

-------------------
Hi! Okay sorry for the short chapter! I just wanted to show that Taehyung was jealous! Or I didn't need to do that? Hahahaha XD but I'll try a double update today if I can to make up for the short chapter. Hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ