Handkerchief

JUNGKOOK'S POV

What to do today?

Its Friday night and I'd always have plans with my friends, but I've only got a few friends and I don't know much about them either.

I'd gladly ask Jinyoung and Gongchan to go with me, but that would be a really long trip considering the due amount of time we had to travel to get here.

"Ahhhh! I've got nothing to do..." I sighed and leaned back at my swiveling chair. I got a tennis ball from one of the drawers in the table and bounced it repeatedly on the wall.

"What to do, what to do?" I repeated as I was barely amused with the ball bouncing on the wall.

While bouncing the ball, I thought that maybe I could go around town. I haven't explored this town yet since I lived here. Maybe I could meet new people or something.

I put the ball back inside the drawer and was getting ready when suddenly I heard a tap on the window. I rolled my eyes knowing it could be Taehyung again.

I walked over to the window and squinted my eyes trying to adjust through the darkness. Taehyung held up his board again and grinned.

Sup? He held out.

I quickly scribbled on mine. None of your business.

He frowned and writes back a reply on his board. Is too.

No it isn't, now I've got plans, so if you'll excuse me....

After he read what was written on the board, I quickly shut my curtain.

I've seriously had enough of Taehyung. Like I'm tired of seeing his face everyday, from day to night, like who wouldn't get tired of it? He's been bullying me nonstop too, same with the stolen kisses.

I thought he could've swayed me with those sweet kisses if I still wasn't heartbroken as fuck.

Well... Not heartbroken per se, but I'm still in that moving on stage. Like that part where you don't want to fall in love with anyone yet.

And its good I'm not getting swayed because I swear its part of his plans. I may not be good in Math, but I'm clever as I can get. I'm sure he'd hurt me one way or another and I don't wanna look stupid.

I took my coat and told my dad I'll be exploring the neighborhood first so I might be home late. He agreed and bade me goodbye, not forgetting to kiss my forehead and telling me to take care. I nodded my head and left, also bidding Yoongi hyung and Joon a goodbye.

I walked along the cold streets of the quiet suburban neighborhood to the noisy part of town. I walked past happy faces which made me smile as well. Smiles are very contagious.

I walked inside the local park, sitting on a bench, admiring the little children playing and chasing each other around, the pet owners which walked their dogs, happy families and not forgetting the sweet couples which shared sweet hugs and small pecks on the lips, hands intertwined.

I smiled sadly at the couples that passed by. I missed that. All the memories of Jimin and I rushed back to me making me choke back soft tears. I don't know. Why did this happen to us? We could've been so happy.

"Why did we end up this way?" I quietly asked to myself.

"Hey don't cry." Someone mumbled softly. I looked back up and saw Jin. I quickly wiped my tears and mustered up a sad smile.

"Oh hi Jin." I muttered.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked politely and I shook my head. I watched him walk over to the other side of the bench and sit beside me.

"Here." He said and handed me a handkerchief. I politely accepted it and wiped my tears.

"Thanks." I sniffled and gave it back to him once I was sure the tears were gone.

"Keep it. Seems like you need it more than me." He smiled softly which made my heart skip a beat. What is this? "So... Can I ask why you're crying?" He asked and ruffled my hair. I pouted and fixed my hair.

"Nothing... Just reminiscing in old memories." I reasoned.

"You know you should just forget the past if it hurts that much." He said seriously, then he chuckled lightly, which confused me. "Who am I to talk? I was an emotional wreck when I was heartbroken." We both let out soft chuckles.

"I mean you don't have to forget the past, but you also have to let go of something that's not in your grasp anymore because sometimes no matter how hard you try to reach it, it won't happen." He said seriously and I don't know if that hit me, but it was so deep.

"Exactly how did you get dumped?" I asked. He just chuckled, but didn't say anything. Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it.

A minute or two of silence embodied us when he decided to speak. "I hope you're all better now."

"I am. Thanks Jin. You've been real kind to me since day 1. I'm not saying that the others aren't kind, but yeah you're really kind." I smiled. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. He kissed my cheek which made me flare up.

"Cheer up, you look cuter when you smile or blush." He patted my cheeks lightly. He stood up in front of me and smiled, "See you on Monday, Jungkook." And left.

"Bye." I mumbled and touched the part of my cheek he kissed. I blushed instantly.

Why do I feel this way?

------------------------
Heyyyy~ so yeah here's your new update.... And kekeke JinKook lowl... Anyways, hope you liked it. I think I'll be updating two chapters today hihi since I'm very bored... So stay tuned! Thanks for reading! Bye~

Sydney \(^▽^@)ノ