Planning

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I went home right after school. Without Jimin. For the first time.

Well, I was really getting sick of Jungkook and Jin's lovey dovey shit, like I said in the last chapter. I really wanted to go straight home.

When I got home, I was greeted by my dad (Baekhyun) with a warm smile.

"Hi Taehyung! Welcome home, dear~"

"Hi dad." I said gloomily. His happy expression now turned into a frown.

"Yah, what's the problem?"

"I'm sick." I said. He frantically checked my temperature.

"You're not sick." He frowned deeper, if possible.

"I'm love sick." He groaned and rolled his eyes. "What? Its true." I pouted. He chuckled and led me to our living room couch.

"So, who's the girl?" Dad said. "Or boy?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I frowned, but it was true. "So? Who is it?" He repeated.

"Its a boy." Dad's eyes widened with glee and clapped excitedly.

"Daehyun!! Come down here!! Quick!!" Dad shouted. My other dad, Daehyun came down in panic since he thought something bad is happening.

"What?! What is it??"

"Yah! Don't panic! I just wanted to tell you something." Baekhyun said eagerly. Dad Baekhyun patted the space beside him on the couch for dad Daehyun to sit in.

"So, what are you gonna tell me?" Daehyun asked.

"Our boy's all grown up!!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Daehyun just looked at his other half in confusion. "He likes another boy." He explained. Daehyun's mouth shaped an 'o' and smiled at me.

"I'm proud of you, son."

"See! I told you that you're not gonna stay straight forever!" Baekhyun chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"So who's the lucky guy?" Daehyun asked, anticipating my answer just like Baekhyun.

"Jungkook."

"You mean our neighbor's son?? The gay couple?? Also the son of your friend Yoongi?? The stepbrother of Yoongi??" Baekhyun bombarded.

"Yes dad." I sighed. He said so much.

"Well, I have to say, you'll be the lucky one if he'll love you back." Daehyun said.

"I know. But that will never happen. He's in a relationship with Jin." I said hopelessly.

"Ohhhh..." They both said in unison.

"Well, he's also the ex of Jimin." I admitted.

"I guess that boy is to die for. I could say he's pretty handsome." Daehyun admitted. Baekhyun slapped his shoulder and pouted.

"Yah. How could you say that in front of me?"

"I was just stating facts, but you know Baekhyunnie I'll love you forever." Daehyun said cheesily and hugged Baekhyun. Baekhyun, at first, resisted, but then he gave in and they started to kiss.

"Yah! Continue that later! I'm still here, right?" I scolded. They immediately pulled away from each other and looked at me to continue. "Okay, now that its settled."

"You should know for the fact that I am a bully at school and I don't like transferees, right?" They nodded. "Well, at first it was my plan to beat him to a pulp so he would drop out or make him fall in love and play with him 'til the end." Baekhyun looked at me with a look of disapproval.