Confrontation

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Another one of my sleepless nights last night. Taehyung's driving me nuts. Playing with my feelings. I think I'm stupid enough to actually be falling for it even though I know his plans. Why am I stupid?

"Yah, Jungkook wake up! You're late for school!" Tch. That's what they always say. Make you panic even if you're not late.

"I'm up." I said as I sat down on my bed, my head feeling heavy.

"Wow. That's unusual." He whispered, but I heard it clearly.

"You know I can hear you." I raisedy eyebrows even though he can't see me.

"Well, anyways, breakfast." He said and I heard his footsteps disappear from the hall. I jumped out of my bed and walked to my bathroom. I took a bath and dressed up. I took my bag and went downstairs to join the family, once again, for breakfast.

After breakfast and all those morning routines, Yoongi hyung and I walked to school like always. Don't forget the two idiots.

We both just rolled our eyes because of their usual skipping to school like idiots. When we got to school we parted ways and I went with Taehyung as always. While walking in the hallways, two girls suddenly came to us giggling.

"Uhm... Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Well... We wanted to ask... Are you guys in a relationship?" They lowered down the volume of their voices.

"W-what?? No!" I quickly said as I waved my hands and shook my head frantically.

"Yes." Taehyung smiled and suddenly pulled me in for a kiss. I widened my eyes and glared at him. On the other hand, the two girls squealed.

"Taehyung what the fuck are you doing?!" I whisper-shouted.

"I kissed you, what does it look like?" He deadpanned. I punched him on the arm non too gently.

"Fuck you, Kim Taehyung." I spat. I was about to walk away, but Taehyung pulled me back and I bumped his chest. He held my chin and faced me to him.

"You mean, fuck you, Jeon Jungkook. You want me to fuck you?" He smirked. My face turned red.

"What?! Of course not!" I tried struggling out of his grip, but it was no use, he's held me captive. "Taehyung let go of me." I glared. He let go of me, but he didn't wipe that dirty smirk off his face. I walked away and went quickly to my classroom.

Why is he such an asshole? Always playing with my feelings.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It was finally lunch time and my gaze was still locked on Jungkook who was eating like a pig. So unattractive. He might've felt my gaze on him so he looked at me and glared.

"What? Is there something on my face?" He muffled, food still in his mouth.

"Actually, your face. You eat like a pig." I smirked.

"Yah!" He said as he looked for a tissue. Jin gave him one with one of his goofy smiles. What's up with him lately? He's always looking at Jungkook like that. It annoys me.

"Jungkook, what did I tell you about not talking when your mouth is full?" Yoongi scolded. Jungkook looked at Yoongi sheepishly.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"You still got a little something here." I said as I wiped some left over sauce. A faint blush painted his cheeks. I wiped the sauce on the tissue.

"So.... Jungkook.... I wanna tell you something." Jin suddenly spoke up.

"What is it?" Jungkook muffled again, talking with his mouth full.

"Jungkook." Yoongi scolded. Jungkook just smiled innocently.

"What is it?" Jungkook repeated once he swallowed his food.

"Will you go out with me?" Jin asked which surprised everyone, especially Jungkook, who was blushing AGAIN.

"Ahh.... Uhm.... O-okay." Jungkook stuttered.

Jimin banged his fists on the table and stood up. He grabbed his bag and walked away without even saying anything.

"Jimin!" Hoseok yelled. "Damn, what's wrong with that kid?" He shook his head.

"I'll go." Jungkook bowed and ran to catch Jimin.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi shouted and stood up, but I made him sit down.

"Just leave them, hyung." I said.

"Guys. What's happening?" Namjoon asked just as confused as Hoseok and Jin.

"Well, I'll tell you." Yoongi said and starts with the story.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I followed Jimin to the rooftop.

"Jungkook what are you doing here?" Jimin said as he leaned over the balcony.

"I wanna talk, Jimin." I said and walked to him slowly.

"We have nothing to talk about, Jungkook." He said and turned his head to me.

"Jimin we have everything to talk about! What was that outburst just awhile ago?"

"I got jealous, okay?"

"Get jealous for what?"

"Jungkook don't play dumb. You know I still love you."

"But... Jimin... I think its just time to move on. I don't wanna carry this pain and neither do you so please don't say you love me anymore." Jimin went closer to me and wiped the tears that I didn't even know I had.

"Jungkookie, I can't just forget what we had." Jimin cooed. I just rested my cheek on Jimin's palm.

"I know. Its not easy Jimin. But its for the best."

"Okay. I'll try. I'll try Jungkook." Jimin smiled. "But can we still be friends?"

"Of course we can." I smiled. We hugged.

"It was a pleasure loving you, Jungkook."

------------------------
Hello! So.... Was that last part lame?? Hahaha sorry but I hope you liked it! Bye bye~

Sydney (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ