What Do You Mean?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

We broke up.

-J

I was a bit shocked with the sudden information. I don't know if I was supposed to display happiness or remorse.

Oh, is that so?

-T

Yup, sad isn't it?

-J

But not. He didn't look sad at all. I don't know if he was actually relieved that they broke up.

Did he hurt you physically or something?

-T

And with the thought that Jin had been hurting him physically just made my blood boil. I mean, to me, Jungkook is the most perfect boy in the world to be with, honestly. I know I bullied him before, but its.... Different now.

No, he didn't.

-J

Then why did you break up?

-T

Well, its good that Jin hasn't been hurting him physically and I was waiting for him to tell me what the reason was, but then he looked like he was contemplating to write the reason, but nonetheless he showed me his board and I was entirely shocked by the answer I saw.

We broke up because of you, Taehyung

-J

Why would you break up because of me?

-T

I saw him shake his head and laughed at himself. He started writing.

Because I love you, Kim Taehyung :)

-J

Fucking hell I was so surprised I almost fell from my seat. He showed a sheepish smile and put down the board. I can't believe this! He said I love you AND put a smiley face at the ending! He never did that. God I'm flipping shit right now.

What do you mean?

-T

He just shook his head and laughed.

Good night, Taehyung.

-J

Before I could even get the chance to reply he closed his curtains and closed his lights.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I can't believe I just told him. I told him I actually loved him and now I'm laying on my bed, getting no sleep at all. I took my phone and looked at the time. It was freaking 12:47 in the morning. Legit. Maybe if I count sheets, I'll fall asleep.

And I just did that and I didn't fall asleep at all.

What'll be his reaction tomorrow when we're actually face-to-face? Will he be awkward with me or go right for it. Studying his personality, he'd go for the second one, but then it depends now.

I needed to talk to someone about it. Maybe I could talk to my dad about it, but he's not really been getting much sleep these days, so I decided against that.

I gave up and just stood up, wanting to drink a glass of water. I walked out of my room and saw the hallway was lit up with the light. I'm really thankful that they turn the light on in the hallways because I'm kinda afraid of the dark. I went down the stairs and the dark view of the first floor showed up. I went down the stairs carefully and I saw a light emitting from the kitchen. Shit, is there a burglar? I got an umbrella from the umbrella stand next to the door and held it up,ready to strike the burglar.

I walked slowly inside the kitchen and I dropped the umbrella when I just saw that it was Yoongi.

"Yoongi, you scared me." I said and he looked around, holding a glass of milk.

"You scared me, too." He chuckled as he went over the light switch to turn the light in the kitchen on. I walked over to the fridge and got a glass of water. "So why are you up this hour?" He asked, taking a sip from his milk.

"I should be asking you the same thing, too." I chuckled as I stood across the counter from him.

"Well, just did some late night studying is all."

"Ohh..."

"So tell me why you're up."

"I just can't sleep." I shrugged.

"Oh, really? The reason is...?" He trailed off, telling me to continue. Well, I wanted a person to talk to about Taehyung, maybe this is a good time to talk.

"Taehyung."

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah.... Well, awhile ago, we talked... And by talking I mean, by whiteboard since he just lived beside us. I told him Jin and I broke up an----" I didn't get to finish since I was interrupted

"You and Jin broke up?" Yoongi asked a bit surprised. "Did he hurt you?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"No.... He did it for my own good." I simply explained. "Because he made me realize my feelings for Taehyung."

"That always happens to Jin. I feel bad." Yoongi sighed. "Anyways, continue."

"Then while I told him that, he asked why and I told him its because I love him... Crazy, right?" I chuckled a bit.

"Wow." He said. "But what if he hurts you?" He always had this overprotective side of him and it was funny.

"It's okay, Yoongi. I know he might be that kind of person, but I know he won't hurt me." I said and smiled a bit.

"Hmmm..." He hummed skeptically. "Whatever, but if he hurts you I'm gonna kill him."

I laughed, "Don't worry, Yoongi. I'll be fine. Just don't know if we'll be awkward the next day."

"It depends, but I think Taehyung will be happy with what you said." He smiled a bit.

"So.... Yoongi... How's your love life?" I asked, nudging him and wiggling my eyebrows.

"Nothing much, really." He seemed depressive now. Maybe I shouldn't've asked that.

"Hey, you could tell me what's wrong." I insisted. He sighed and gave up.

"I have a crush on Jimin." He revealed.

"Really??" I was surprised. "But then, doesn't he like Hoseok?" I said, feeling a bit sorry for Yoongi. How is this?

"That's the point." He sighed. "When he told us he had a crush on Hoseok I just had to cry in my room."

"So that's why you were crying awhile ago." I mumbled. "So how is that? I told him we'd help him and now I'm so fucking torn." I whined.

"Well, its okay. I can't make him love me, Jungkook. If loving Hoseok will make him happy then he should go ahead and take the chance."

------------------
Hey! So I finally updated! Yay! So many exclamation points! And so like Jungkook I just damned myself by that love triangle. Now I'm so torn between YoonMin and JiHope ughhhh.... And I have a new cover which was made by @vkookcells_ yay! Thanks for the cover! Thanks for reading! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)