Executing

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I've been eyeing Taehyung and Bambam for awhile... Its been going on for almost about a week now and surprisingly... its ticking me off... Somehow. How they looked so close together, almost as if a couple. Maybe they are.

Am I jealous? No, I'm not. Its just really annoying. Plus, I have a boyfriend, he's perfect enough.

"Taehyung-ah~! Say ahhhh~!" Bambam cooed. Taehyung smiled and let Bambam feed him. Bambam chuckled cutely... Which annoyed me as much.

"Bambam!" Someone called out. I looked over to where the shout came from and I recognized him to be Jackson. He was that guy who told Bambam to be his boyfriend in front of everybody. That took guts, I could say. This has been going on for almost about a week, too.

Bambam stopped feeding Taehyung when he heard Jackson call him.

"Yah, Bambam. Will you be my boyfriend?" Jackson pouted.

"No." Bambam bluntly said. Which made Bambam frown and sat down beside Hoseok. Hoseok patted him and offered him his sandwich.

"Awww... Bambam, why don't you give Jackson a chance?" Hoseok asked as he patted Jackson's back, while he pathetically ate his sandwich.

"I barely know him." Bambam answered, which was actually true. He continued feeding Taehyung again and they were just plain awkward now.

"Baby, say ah." Jin said cutely. I turned to him, seeing him holding the spoon with some mashed potato. I gave him a small smile and ate it. He patted my head and the mood wasn't as gloomy as it was before.

We continued like that until break was over.

We dispersed from the cafeteria and went back to our respective classrooms. On the way to class, Bambam and Taehyung were just clinging to each other, while Jackson and I stayed behind.

Jackson pouted, "Were they always this close?"

I shrugged, "Guess so." Not that u really care about it anyways.

Tch. Keep telling that to yourself.

What the fuck are you trying to tell me conscience?

I'm telling you that you're jealous as fuck and you don't feel anything for Jin. That's what I'm trying to tell you.

I disagree! Jin is a perfect boyfriend! He has everything that a guy/girl could ever want.

Whatever.

Fighting with my inner conscience is stupid.

Hey, its not stupid to fight with your inner conscience because eventually, you'll know what's right.

Whatever.

I looked over at Jackson who was still immensely looking at the pair ahead of us.

"I wish I was the one he was holding onto right now." He pathetically said.

"What even made you like Bambam in the first place?" I asked. "As in love at first sight, if that's what you call it."

"Well, he looked really bright and cheerful when he introduced himself to class, he looked cute and pretty... He was just really attractive... And his cute smile! Don't forget about that." He smiled dreamily.