Maybe He's Right

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Since that night Taehyung and I talked, he's been acting like this. I mean he wasn't his usual self. He was actually more obedient and more responsible, but he wasn't being his cheery and trippy self. Its actually unusual to see him like this.

"Yah, Taehyung, did you do your home works?" Bambam asked. They weren't being all lovey dove today, to my relief and surprise.

"Yeah I did." Taehyung nodded and just continued to eat. Taehyung took out his phone and earphones and just listened to music the whole time, having no interaction with us whatsoever.

After lunch, we all went our separate ways except Taehyung and I since we always had class together. He went ahead of me and I tried to catch up. He was still wearing his earphones. I shyly tapped him and he turned around with an expressionless look on his face.

"What's up?" He asked, looking completely uninterested.

"Uhm.... About that other night..." I trailed off, my level of confidence completely lowered.

"Don't worry about it, transferee." He said and turned around, just leaving me there standing. I kinda flinched when he called me transferee. It sounded so cold. Nothing I've ever heard from him before. Why has he gone back in calling me transferee?

I don't know, but it kinda.....

Hurts?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"So is our new plan working?" Bambam asked.

I nodded. Yeah being a 'hard-to-get' or 'cold' Taehyung is our new plan. I mean its actually smart to think that after that conversation we'd become awkward.

"So... What do you plan to do if so ever this plan would actually work?"

"Kiss him?" I shrugged.

"You've done that a lot of times with him now, right? I mean not only once, right?" I nodded.

"How're you and Jackson?" I asked, finally changing the subject.

"What do you mean how Jackson and I are? There's nothing between us." He furrowed his eyebrows in some sort of confusion.

"I know, but is he still chasing you?" I asked.

"Yeah. There's not a day he doesn't. I mean not to brag, but that's true." He pointed out.

"Well, do you-----" I was suddenly interrupted when Bambam's phone rung. A phone call perhaps? He smiled and slid his thumb across the screen and put the phone beside his ear.

"Hello?" He answered. He stood up and walked out of my room to take his call.

Did you even see how he smiled? Who could that be now?

While I continued reading my manga, someone barged in the room and it was Jimin.

"Kim Taehyung! Help me!" He ran to me and grabbed my sleeve.

"Yah! What's your problem?" I scolded him as he was continuously pulling my sleeve.

"I told you I need your help!" He repeated, in a whiny tone. I groaned.

"What is it?"

"Please help me ask Hoseok out."

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After school, Jin asked if we could go somewhere and I just agreed since I was still thinking about why Taehyung has decided to call me transferee. I mean he could, but why? Wasn't he fine with calling my name? Honestly, I don't even know why the hell I'm thinking too much about this. I mean, its not like I have feelings for him, right??

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Jin asked as he poked me. It startled me and I just stared at him for an awkwardly long time.

"Uhm, yeah." I managed. I looked around and I saw that it was already dark and we were in the middle of.... A forest? But damn this view is beautiful. "Where are we?" I asked still in awe.

Jin held my hands and looked me in the eyes. He looks so serious. I know somthing's about to happen.

"Jungkook." He called out. "I brought you here today because...."

I gulped. What's happening?

"Because?" I asked nervously.

"Because I'm breaking up with you."

I don't know, but my heart cracked.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked, my hand slipping out of his.

"Don't get me wrong, Jungkook, but I really love you."

"Th-then why are you doing this?" I asked, my voice slightly raising. I could feel tears almost dripping.

"Because I know you don't love me." He bluntly said, but sadness was obvious.

"What are you talking about? I told you I loved you, didn't I? What are you doing??" I almost yelled. This wasn't fair. Why is he doing this? He loves me, right? What the fuck is happening??

"Jungkook. You don't. Trust me. I know." He chuckled.

"Jin this isn't a fucking joke! Don't laugh for no shit!" My tears falling on my cheeks.

"I know this isn't a fucking joke, Jungkook." Why did he sound so fucing calm? "I know how you look at Taehyung and probably I know how he looks at you as well. Jungkook, I know you love him and I'm not stupid to see that. I know that in your mind and maybe even heart, that Taehyung is always in there twenty four seven. When you space out I know you think about him and not me. It hurts that I know that."

It hit me. It hit me real hard to know my real feelings for Taehyung. Maybe I'm a dick for realizing my feelings for Taehyung, but then Jin made me realize it, so he's part dick.

"Why did you have to do this?" I asked, tone softening.

"So you could realize. So you wouldn't be stuck with a person you don't even love." He explained. "They always said the hardest part is letting go, but its been normal for me and somehow letting go isn't the hardest part for me anymore."

I wanted to cry more. His words hurt. Its so sad I don't even know what to do anymore. How many people like me has he had to let go like this?

All I can do is hug him now.

"Jin, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry you're the one who had to realize for me. I'm sorry I had to hurt you like those other people had hurt you. I'm sorry." I cried into his jacket.

He caressed my back and spoke in a soothing tone, "Its alright. Its normal." That made me cry even more. When he says its normal it's as if lots of people had hurt him like this in the past. It makes me feel guiltier. He released me from the hug and wiped away my tears. He leaned down and kissed me on my forehead.

"One last goodbye kiss." He smiled sadly. "Now go to him."

-----------------
Wow.... This was a sad chapter. I think? Omg sorry, that breakup scene came out of nowhere. I don't even know. But most likely this book will almost come to an end... So a few more chapters and you'll be free!! Yay!! Hahaha anyways, hope you guys liked it! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)