Working

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Looks like my plans are working in making the kid fall in love with me. See? I told you I was irresistible. Anyone would fall in love with this handsome face of mine.

I took my eyes off the TV first and looked over at the transferee who was trying hard to concentrate in his studies.

"Hey, transferee." I called out. He swiveled his chair to turn to me and glared at me.

"What?" He asked in annoyance.

"Can't concentrate?" I asked.

"Because you're here. Please just go home V. You're just a nuisance." He said really pissed off. I clenched my heart dramatically, pretending to be hurt.

"Ugh. Shut up." He rolled his eyes and turned back to whatever he was working on. I just smirked and walked over to him, leaning beside him. His hair smelled like vanilla. "What are you doing?" He asked stoicly. I analyzed the problem he was solving.

"You're wrong." I said.

"Huh?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I said you're wrong. To get x, you have to do this." I pointed out and taught him how to do it right. (A/n: sorry I'm not really a math wizard XD)

"Ohhh...." He said in understanding. "Uh... Thanks." He faintly said. Damn, he looks so cute. I smirked and just kissed his cheek, which made him freeze.

"Hey, I'll get going now transferee." I said and was inching to the door.

"Uh... Okay... Bye." He said absentmindedly.

"Don't miss me too much." I smirked.

That's when he finally snapped out of his trance and defensively said, "I am not!" I just chuckled and went out of the door.

Just as I went out of the door, I met Yoongi hyung.

"Taehyung... Whatever you're doing to Jungkook. Don't do it." Yoongi hyung said wearily.

"Relax, hyung. I won't do anything." I chuckled.

"Taehyung, please just don't. I don't want to see him getting hurt again." He said sadly. Again? Is he referring to...

"Okay, whatever." I just shrugged it off and left the house, bidding Jungkook and Yoongi's dads goodbye.

--------------------
Hi! Its really rare of me to update short chapters so I'm really sorry!! :(( But I still hope you liked it! Please don't forget to comment and vote. Thanks for reading! Peace out ✌

Sydney \(^▽^@)ノ