Feeling Nothing

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Although Jin and I have been dating for a week, today will be the first date we'll ever have.

"Are you ready?" Jin asked as he offered his hand to me. I nodded eagerly and smiled. We enjoyed the slow walk to wherever we were going. Jin wanted to tour me around town and get used to the areas.

We first went to the basketball court where I saw Jimin playing with other people. He noticed and gave me a smile and a wave. I smiled and waved back as well. I looked over at Jin and he gave me a worried look. Maybe he knows.

"Jin, Jimin and I are fine now, so its alright." I reassured. He nodded his head and we continued down to a nearby ice cream parlor. There we saw Hoseok serving customers.

"Hey Hoseok." Jin greeted cheerfully.

"Hi Jin! Hi Jungkook! Welcome!" He greeted with a bright smile, almost blinding to my eyes.

"Hi Hoseok, I didn't know you worked here." I started, walking to the counter, serving countless flavors of ice cream.

"Well, yeah, I just got it, actually." He replied. "So what do you want?" He asked.

"You know mine." Jin answered.

"I'll just have mint chocolate chip, please." I smiled.

"Okay, coming right up." He said and worked on our ice creams. Jin and I sat at a vacant table.

After a few minutes, Hoseok arrived with our ice creams and served it to us.

"Is this your first date?" Hoseok asked excitedly? I nodded as I took a scoop of my ice cream. "Well, good luck to you guys." He winke and left us alone.

"Hoseok's so cheerful all the time, how does he manage?" I asked curiously at Jin. He just chuckled.

"Well, since we've all become friends we've known him to be always this cheerful. He gives everyone hope he says. That's why he wants to he called J-Hooe, but as far as I know, no one calls him that." Jin chuckled. I laughed.

"Poor Hoseok." I muttered.

After finishing our ice creams, we left the ice cream parlor, hand-in-hand and went to our next destination, the book store. I asked Jin if we could check out the book store here because I needed new books.

I looked for interesting books and I found one.

Will Grayson, Will Grayson

This looks like a nice book. I went over to the counter and bought the book. We exited the bookstore and continued walking.

"Where to next?" I asked. He tapped his chin like he was thinking.

"Wanna go to the arcade?" Jin smiled. I nodded eagerly and we ran to the mall the shopping district before. I remember that Taehyung and I also had our 'date' here, but never mind that, I shouldn't be thinking of him on my date with Jin.

We ran inside the arcade and played various games. We played whack-a-mole, basketball, just dance, etc. In just dance I kept on laughing because Jin looked so funny while dancing and I was just laughing the whole time. He was proud of his dancing skills, nonetheless. I was pretty good in dancing so I had some confidence in me. People were crowding over us and cheering me on. I really never felt this embarrassed in my whole life.

After the dancing game, we went to one of those karaoke boxes. On the way, Jin was really amazed and didn't know I had such talent. I blushed at his compliments.

"You might be even good at singing!" He cheered as he dragged me inside one of the stalls.

We picked out a song and I sang to Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang.

Mianhae mianhae hajima
Naega chorahaejijanha
Ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo
Eoseo nareul jugigo ga
Naneun gwaenchanha
Majimageuro nareul barabwajwo
Amureochi anheun deut useojwo
Nega bogo sipeul ttae
Gieokhal su itge
Naui meorissoge ne eolgul geuril su itge

Neol bonael su eomneun naui yoksimi
Jipchagi doeeo neol gadwotgo
Hoksi ireon na ttaeme himdeureonni
Amu daedap eomneun neo
Babocheoreom wae
Neoreul jiuji motae
Neon tteonabeoryeonneunde

Neoui nun ko ip
Nal manjideon ne songil
Jageun sontopkkaji da
Yeojeonhi neol neukkil su itjiman

Kkeojin bulkkoccheoreom
Tadeureogabeorin
Uri sarang modu da
Neomu apeujiman ijen neol chueogira bureulge

After I finished the song, Jin stood up clapping.

"Wow! Jungkook you've got such a beautiful voice!" Jin smiled. I blushed once more.

"Ahhh, thank you Jin." I blushed and sat down.

It was Jin's turn and he picked out Just One Day by BTS.

Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
Haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su itdamyeon
Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
Haruman (haruman)
Neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
(Do it Do it Do it)
Neowa haruman itgireul barae barae
(Do it Do it Do it)

Neowa danduri bonaeneun party party
(Do it Do it Do it)

Neowa haruman itgireul barae barae
(Do it Do it Do it)

After he finished the song I clapped too.

"Jin! You also have a beautiful voice!" I exclaimed.

"Hehe, thank you, Kookie." He chuckled and patted my head.

After we were done in the arcade, we went inside the mall to have a snack and we also thought of watching a movie. Of course, a nice rom-com movie.

After watching the movie, we decided to have dinner and go home.

While walking home, our hands were intertwined, leaving the peaceful streets for us to have a small conversation.

Jin and I finally arrived in front of my house and it was time to say goodbye.

"Good night, Jungkook. Have a great sleep tonight." Jin smiled.

"Good night, Jin. I hope you be safe going home." He nodded. He looked into my eyes and lifted my chin. Our faces were getting closer and I was getting nervous. This would be our first kiss.

Our lips finally met for a maybe two to three seconds.

"Bye." He smiled and walked to his direction.

"Bye." I mumbled.

I walked inside my house as it was getting chilly already.

"Hi, Jungkook! Back from your date, I see." Mir greeted, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Uhm, yeah." I forced a smile.

"Is there anything wrong, Jungkook? You don't look happy." He asked in a concerned tone.

"No, I'm fine, Mir. I'll just take a bath." I said. He nodded and I proceeded up to my room.

I slumped myself on the bed and gave a sigh.

I touched my lips. It didn't feel anything. Was there something wrong?

I looked over to my window, overseeing Taehyung's closed curtains.

Its nothing compared to....

------------------
Yellow! Hahaha! I'm sorry I didn't go into full detail in that date. 1. I was lazy, 2. I didn't feel it and 3. I suck at writing date scenes and shit, so I'm sorry if you were disappointed... Still hoping you liked it anyways. Bye~

Sydney (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ