If I'm Lucky Enough

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Its been odd, but the past few days Jin and Jungkook have been distant? I mean I don't know.... I don't see them being their lovey dovey selves, not sitting beside each other, talking with other people instead of themselves. It was really weird. They didn't seem awkward to each other at all, but they seemed to talk less.

"Bambam, have you been noticing anything different?" I whispered.

"Yeah... Kinda..." He said unsurely.

"Jungkook and Jin seem real distant don't they?" I asked.

"Really? I thought you were talking about the school cafeteria.... I think they renovated it or something." Bambam pointed out and it looked like they did renovate it.

"Well, yeah.... But don't you notice?" Bambam nodded. "Do you think they broke up?"

He just shrugged, "If you're lucky enough."

JIMIN'S POV

"Hoseok..... What do you want for your birthday?"

"Well.... Just to spend time with the person I love." Hoseok answered with a goofy smile. Somehow, I was having doubts if I should go through with my plan.

"So... Who's that person you love?" I hesitated.

He tapped on his chin, showing he was thinking, "Well, my friends, family and crush?" He chuckled as if contemplating if he'd done the right thing.

"Well.... Who's your crush?" I asked shyly.

"Well, that's a secret Jiminnie." He giggled and tapped my nose playfully.

"Fine."

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It was the end of school and once again I walked home with Jimin, Jungkook, and Yoongi.

I really wanted to ask Jungkook about him and Jin, but would that be crossing the line?

"Hey, Jungkook, is there something wrong between you and Jin?" Yoongi asked. Looks like he beat me to it.

"Nothing. There's nothing wrong." Jungkook answered calmly. I was listening and my head was turned a little to look at Jungkook who was also looking at me and once I saw his gaze towards mine, I turned my head back nonchalantly.

"Well, why do you look so distant?"

"We don't look distant." Jungkook said calmly as well. "I swear we're okay. Don't worry about it, okay?"

Yoongi didn't seem to buy it, but he probably knows he'll not get anything from the younger so he just dropped the subject.

"So.... What's up with Hoseok?" I asked, trying to start a conversation with Jimin.

"Uhm... I don't know. I mean I asked him what he wants for his birthday and he said he wants to spend it with family and friebds, plus his crush. I asked him who it is, but he said its a secret." He pouted. "What if he likes someone else?"

"Wait.... You like Hoseok??" Jungkook asked, butting into our conversation. Jimin just looked startled and just nodded shyly. "Well, isn't that cute?" Jungkook teased.

"Shut up."

"So, Yoongi what do you think about Jimin's crush on Hoseok?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"Uhm... Its okay, I guess." Yoongi said, a bit uncomfortable.

"Hmmm... We'll help you, Jimin!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Really?" Jimin's eyes widened in excitement as well. "Wait.... But sort your relationship with Jungkook first."

I kinda choked in the inside.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was shocked with his statement. But sort out your relationship with Taehyung first.

He was right, but I just wouldn't let him know.

"What are you talking about?" I played dumb.

"Nothing... Just.... Whatever." Jimin huffed and we continued walking down the aisle of houses. Well, Jimin was kind enough to drop the subject.

When we got to our houses, Jimin ran up to his porch and shouted separate goodbyes to each one of us.

When we arrived at my house Yoongi and I bid Taehyung goodbye and went inside the house. I noticed that Yoongi was feeling down so I decided to ask what's wrong.

"Hey, Yoongi.... What's wrong?" I asked as I put a hand on his shoulder. He just turned to me and smiled, I could see that his eye was getting shiny. Why is he crying?

"I'm fine." He laughed as he wiped his eyes.

"Woah.... Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly.

"Hey, its nothing, really." He insisted. I wouldn't want to pressure him so I just nodded and he continued to walk upstairs while Mir approached me.

"Hey, what's wrong with Yoongi?" He asked. I just shrugged not knowing the answer myself as well and walked upstairs as well.

(Few hours later)

Finally done with my assignments. Gosh why do they even give so much assignments everyday? I mean its as if there's no tomorrow when they give assignments.

I closed my books and sighed, leaning back into my chair. I looked over to the side and saw Taehyung on his desk, as if concentrating on what he's really doing. I watched him like that for awhile and I noticed him look over at me. I resisted turning around and gave him a small smile. He returned the small smile as well. I got my whiteboard and scribbled on it.

What's up?

-J

Taehyung squinted a bit to read what I scribbles and he got his board, scribbling on it as well.

Homework, ugh.

-T

He wrote with a matching dramatic expression. I laughed and erased my previous writing and wrote again.

Just finished my homework actually XP

-J

Whatever.

-T

I just smiled at his response and we just kinda stared at each other, not knowing what to say, then he started writing again, hesitantly. He was shaking his head, while writing it, but then showed it to me anyways.

Are you and Jin okay?

-T

Kinda shocked that he noticed our little separation from each other.

Actually, yes.

-J

Actually? Why actually?

-T

Should I tell him?

Of course I should, he kinda deserves to know since we broke up because of him, somehow in a good and bad way.

We broke up.

-J

--------------
Hello! I always take so long to update this story I swear, but now here I am, with a short/filler chapter, well, kind of a filler. Its important to. Anyways, he finally told Taehyung, yay. And now Taehyung has a chance wooo! (Weirdo) anyways, hope you liked it! Bye~

Sydney (。・ω・。)