Eugene x Reader 3

cw: vomit

He started singing Love Like You (yes the Steven universe song, it's my favorite!). He played the piano as well and i hummed along with him. He finishes the song and looks at me. "Hey Y/N, you wanna know something" Eugene blushes. "What is it?" I smile. "Once I become an artist, I'll save you spots at my concerts" he chuckles. "Gosh! I would be honored" I squeal from excitement. I feel so much hope right now.
As we walk up the stairs, we hear someone talking. I put my finger to my lips to tell Eugene we should be silent and careful. We stay near the wall so the person can't see us. "I hope my plan works so I can get Y/N all to myself" someone whispers. Eugene's face turns into anger. "Just need to get rid of Judy for taking up time with her" the guy chuckles. My legs start shaking and feel weak and I feel like throwing up in disgust and shock. One of us wants to kill, and what's even worse is because of me. Eugene notices my state and carries me bridal style. "You're a lot lighter than I thought" he whispers. I nod. I can't even speak right now or if not I'll vomit. "We should go up the stairs slowly to see who it is"  Eugene whispers, walking up the stairs. I see someone with brown hair and a coat. "Lawrence.." I whisper.
I make Eugene drop me down. I run towards Lawrence and his face is pale. "How long were you both there for?" He smiles nervously. "Long enough to know how crazy you are over Y/N" Eugene scoffs. "Your plans won't work out after all" I say weakly, still wanting to vomit. I hear a classroom door open and it's Ethan. Eugene grabs onto Lawrence out of nowhere and Ethan is in shock.
"I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING LATER JUST HELP ME GET HIM TIED UP OR SOMETHING" Eugene shouts in fear. He's tiny so him alone won't help as much. Ethan grabs Lawrence and ties him to a chair. "Now explain" Ethan says. "He wants to murder Judy, we heard him say he wanted to" I say. Eugene nods. Ethan looks at me. "Please you can't let him go.. he wants to murder my friend" I start sobbing. I see a trash bucket and run towards it. Suddenly I threw up all of my nightshift snacks. "Shit" Eugene walks to me, pats my back and grabs my hair. "Please Ethan, you have to believe us. She's stressed and disgusted cause of it" Eugene calmly says while still patting my back. I sit up and sigh, I felt relief, finally. "You guys really want to betray me huh?" Lawrence says, almost crying. "What? You're nothing but a guy planning a murder" Eugene says. I hear more classroom doors open and Ethan calls people over to the room we had Lawrence in.
(Timeskip)
Everyone can't believe it. Our own leader planning to murder one of us. Judy sits beside me, hugging me.
"I believe in Y/N and Eugene" Harry says. The rest of the people nod. Lawrence keeps glancing over at me while I'm crying. "I love you Y/N" he says. Everyone looks at me. "If you really did love me, we wouldn't have been in this situation... And you wouldn't have planned to murder my best friend" I cry into Judy's arms. "You really fucked up Lawrence" Zion says. "But what do we do now?" Harry questions. We didn't really know what to do with Lawrence. We didn't want to kill him ourselves. "I think we should ban him from the school house" Ethan says. "Yeah, let him survive on his own" Eugene agrees.