Eugene x Reader 4

We all decided to throw Lawrence out of the school. After that nothing much changed. Except for my relationship with Eugene.

// Flashback //

It was the day after we kicked out Lawrence. We all decided that there should be no leader and that we work as a team from now on. I was in the music room for a while to be alone. I thought of the fact that Lawrence was obsessed with me. Will it happen again? Can I make people that obsessed? I sighed thinking of it happening again. Eugene suddenly walks into the music room and is shocked to see me here. "Sorry, just needed to clear my mind" I said, starting to get up. "No! It's okay if you stay! Please stay" Eugene stops me. I slightly smile and sit back down in front of the piano.
"Hey Eugene, I want to thank you..." I smile. "No, I thank you.. and Y/N.. I wanted to tell you something" Eugene says as he puts his hands away from the piano. "I also want to say something" I blush.
"Y/N, I really really like you.." Eugene blushes. My eyes widened and I smiled. I grabbed one of his hands and kiss his cheek. "I like you too Eugene.." I smile as he looks at me with a big smile.

// End of Flashback //

I went out for a quick stroll for supplies and manage to find a poster about a base for the people who managed to survive. It wasn't that far from the school, but could we all get there safely? I grab the poster and run back to the school. "I found something!" I shout as I enter the room everyone was in. Judy gasps and starts crying. "This is it, we can finally be safe" Harry smiles. Eugene comes over to me and kisses my cheek. "Our miracle!" he smiles and continues to kiss my face. "Ah! That's enough Eugene!" I giggle. "Let's get ready to go there, since it's still early in the day" Ethan suggests. We all agreed and started packing.

We get to the base and the soldiers check our things and check for any wounds. They separate Eugene and me. "It will be okay.. Just stay safe." he says, cupping my face with his hands. I smile and give him a kiss. I hate to be separated from him, but I'm sure we'll see each other again..

_________

I'm eating food and talking with the other survivors. We talk about how life has changed after this disaster. I hear a group of people and see all my friends. I run up to all of them and hug them. Judy starts sobbing with joy, grateful for everyone's help during this apocalypse. I cry with her and hug the rest of the group. I see Zion and hug him too. "Someone else is here as well" he smirks and pushes Eugene towards me. I gasp and hug him tightly. "Y/N.. I'm so glad to see you again" he said as he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so glad.. for everything and everyone. You've also helped me through so much.." I say, my eyes tearing up. "I love you.." Eugene blushes as he kisses me.

I'd never thought I would get a happily ever after once this apocalypse hit us. I was very wrong. I lost but gained so much at the same time.

_________
_________

Final Authors Note.

That was crazy. This is my most popular book. Thanks to everyone for so much support. I grew up and improved my writing throughout these stories. I seriously appreciate each and every reader. I'm so glad that I started this book.

This is the final chapter. I hope I can continue to write and get your support.

- From, Author Stephanie.