Lawrence x Reader II

I was assigned to do the night watch with Lawrence. I was kind of nervous since it would just be the two of us, alone, at night. I try to get the scenarios out of my head. Can't be thinking that already. I get out of my room and see Lawrence waiting for me. "You ready?" Lawrence asks, giving a smile. "Yeah" I say. That smile is just amazing.

{ Commercial Break- I just watched Lawrence's first night watch and honestly, he's adorable. I just squealed the whole time. Anyways, lets get back to the story }

Lawrence finished up explaining everything I should do on a night watch. "Thank you Lawrence, you are the only one who's actually taking their time to check up on me, and help me out a lot" I say, looking at the ground. "No problem, honestly, I just wanna get close to you" Lawrence says, as he looks into my eyes. "I don't even know why your even interested in me" I say, looking away. I can already feel my cheeks burn up. "Why not? You are such a beautiful person" Lawrence says. I can hear my heart thump, why does it have to be so loud. "Hey, how about we get to know each other?" Lawrence suggests.

"Sure, let me guess, your a straight A's kid" I say, he already looks like an intelligent person. "Ding Ding Ding! Wow, do I really look like a nerd?" He chuckles. "I didn't mean it that way!" I say, worrying he took it the wrong way. "I'm joking, I actually was apart of the student council" Lawrence says, dazing off into the night sky. "Of course, well after all this is done, what would you like to study?" I ask him. "Baking" he smiles. "Wow! That's cool!" I say, jumping. He actually has an interest in baking! "My parents didn't want me to study baking" he says, starting to put a frown on his face. "Well, I would love to try your pastries!" I say, trying to lighten the mood.

"Of course!" he says, putting his smile back on. "I hope we will be good friends when this is over" I say. "What do you mean, we are already friends" Lawrence says, giving yet another big smile. I smile back at him then suddenly I black out.