Ethan x Reader V

I'm still confused on who the girl is. "Um, do I know you?" Luz asks. "W-what?" Stephanie says tearing up. "Im just kidding, It's you Stephanie" Luz says, smiling. "Don't joke around like that!" Stephanie says. "So let me get this straight, this girl is called Luz and you guys know each other?" Harry asks. I look at Judy and see her looking at me, just like our situation. "Well, we aren't going to let her stay either way" Scarlett says with a smile ion her face. "How about no" Eugene says. "Yeah, she just injured, like really badly" Zion says. "I agree" Lawrence says proudly. Luz smiles. "R-really! You guys!" Stephanie starts crying even more. "No big deal.." Eugene says shrugging. "Well for me it is!" Stephanie says wiping her tears.

~Skip Time~

Luz is telling us everything that happened, she fell from the stairs and passed out, she said she didn't remember what happened. I trust her, all of us do, except Scarlett. Well, we decided that maybe Scarlett should leave. All the boys don't like the Idea, but we all came up with it. Maybe for some time...

~Skip Time~

I wake up in the middle of the night and check up on Scarlett, but when I came into the room, I saw something I shouldn't have seen...

Authors Note

Oh, cliffhangers! I love them :)
Readers! Readers! 30.k reads and 83 votes!! Guys! That's incredible! I thank you all so much for all the support I had when I was gone! And hey, follow my insta @steph._com ;) because I'm desperate xD