Zion x Reader II

It's the day after me and Zion's fight. Should I apologize? Will he do it first? Was it even my fault? Of course it was. I just assumed things without even realizing what was going on. I get up and go to Zion's classroom, but when I open the door, I see Zion outside my classroom. He was walking back and fourth. "Hey Y/N" says Zion, looking like he was stressing a lot. "Hey Zion" I say. "I need to tell you something" Zion says, looking me in the eyes. "I need to tell you something too" I say. Zion then pushes me against the wall. I can feel his breath on my face. The room starts to heat up, why did he get so close? "Um, could I go first?" Zion says. I nod. "I like you!" Zion says, while blushing a little. "W-what!? After I scream-" I get cut off by Zion kissing me. I start to close my eyes and follow his movements. We hear the door open and immediately pretend we were just talking. I look at the door and see Lawrence.

(Why does he always walk in on them like that-)

"H-hey Lawrence" I say. Lawrence walks out. "What was that about?" Zion says. "I'm not sure.." I say. Zion grins at me. "So what does this mean?" He says, grabbing my waist. I push his hands off. "Yeah, this means that we're together? Right?" I ask him. Zion nods. "We'll see each other later" Zion says, leaving the class. I wonder why Lawrence acted like that?

// AUTHORS NOTE

I'm sorry that I couldn't update, I have some ideas for other stories! I hope you guys forgive me for updating after 1 million years.