Zion x Reader III

"Hey, can I talk to you Y/N?" Lawrence asks me. "Um, sure?" I tell him. Lawrence starts getting closer to me. "Lawrence? Can you stop getting close?" I ask, as I push Lawrence away. Then he grabs my shoulders.

Zion POV

I was checking Y/N's room and see Judy dead on the floor. "JUDY!?" I shout. I go to her and see stab wounds in the middle of her chest. I see a note from the corner of my eyes, but I was too caught up in my thoughts to read the note. What if Y/N died? I can't think that! I go to Scarlett's room and my face goes pale. Eugene walks up to me. "W-who did this?" he asks me. "I'm not sure.. WHERE'S Y/N!!" I shout. Eugene jumps a little. I run to Lawrence's room. He was very suspicious after he walked in on me and Y/N. I look inside and see him sitting on his floor bed. "WHERE IS Y/N!?" I shout at him. Lawrence shrugs and I hear noises from the closet. I open it and see Y/N tied up. I look at Lawrence and he runs. "GUYS GO GET HIM!" I shout, while untying Y/N. I hear someone run after him and catch him. I run out the door and see Eugene on top of Lawrence. (By the way, its Eugene sitting on his back while grabbing his arms you dirty children). Harry see's Eugene. "I knew it..." Harry said. "I didn't want to do this but," Harry gets Ethan to throw Lawrence out. "B-but guys!" Lawrence stutters as Ethan pushes him out, towards the zombies. "You did this to yourself" Harry says.

(Commercial Time! - Just listen to Melanie Martinez, her music is just perfect to listen to while writing, or literally anything. Now back to the Fanfiction)

Y/N POV

I couldn't believe Lawrence was a crazy person. "I can't believe he hid this from us" Zion says, packing up. Right, we were heading to a military basement for shelter. There were posters all around, but Lawrence hid them. We all packed up our things, food to help out other people and to share. I hug Zion. "Thank you for saving me" I say. "All for you, love" Zion says, kissing my forehead. "Hey guys! You ready?" Harry says as we head out. We all nod and run towards the military base. The place wasn't really packed. There were only a few other people there. Me and Zion ended up dating, we were the cute couple of hope.

(WELL, WHO'S READY FOR LAWRENCE'S STORY!?)