seven.

April 2, 2016

April 2, 2016

"Thank you so much!" I flashed the flight attendant a bright smile as she scanned my ticket.

"Of course, sweetie. Have a good flight." She reciprocated my grin.

"Dear god, how do you have this much energy at five in the morning." Mitch grumbled as he trailed behind me.

"I'm excited!" I exclaimed, "It's been soooo long since we last saw mom, dad, and Trey."

"Save your excitement for when we actually land." He deadpans, "That way I can actually get some sleep."

I scoff, "You're such a buzzkill."

We board the plane and put our luggage up in the overhead bins, taking our seats, Mitch in the middle and I in the aisle.

I shut my eyes hoping to get a quick cat nap in before we take off but just as I was about to doze, I'm interrupted by a tap on my shoulder, "Ma'am?" It's one of the flight attendants.

I open my eyes and give her a hum of acknowledgment.

"Sorry to wake you, but you and the gentleman next to you have been upgraded to first class."

I looked at her in confusion. "I think you've got the wrong people." I say, gesturing between Mitch and I.

Mitch playfully swatted my arm and jokingly says, "Don't tell her, Sise just take the seats."

"I've been told that it's for Sienna and Mitchell Rowland. That is the two of you, correct?" She clarified.

I rolled my eyes as Mitch and I made eye contact. We both know exactly what's going on. Nobody actually calls Mitch Mitchell except for him.

"That would be us." I sighed, opting to just agree to follow her rather than argue.

Damn you, Harry Styles.

"I think someone has a little crush on you, Sise." Mitch chuckled as we made our way back up the aisle.

"If only," I scoff as we sit down in our new seats. "He never stops raving over you, you're the one he's got a crush on."

"See now, I would agree with you there, but H and I have yet to have sex so I think you've got the upper hand."

"I'm never gonna live that down." I grumble quietly, crossing my arms which sends Mitch into a fit of quiet laughter.

"Hey, as long as it was good, I'm not gonna judge you."

"I'd rather not disclose the details with my brother...or anyone for that matter, but thanks for asking." I say sarcastically.

"It's okay. I'm sure I'll hear about it in one of your songs eventually. Harry's got nearly two already." He continues to tease.

"Oh god, don't remind me!" I cry out as I cover my face. I don't think I will ever be able to step outside of my house again if he releases that song...or according to Mitch those songs plural. I'm too afraid to even question.