Officially Mine

Izuku's POV

!!!Adult themes ahead!!!
Tw: degrading, choking, hair pulling, spitting, praising, breeding, sir/master/daddy, overall things you wouldn't want to bring up in a church. You have been warned.

At those words I couldn't hold back anymore. I undid my pants and threw them off. God, seeing her like this, I almost couldn't handle it.

I was completely erect, the tip of my cock was dripping precum. I wanted to shove myself deep inside here right away. But I wanted to tease her more. I wanted her begging for me.

"Good girl, Doll." I praised her. "But how exactly do you want me to fuck you?" I teased while I slid my cock up and down her dripping cunt.

It was driving her crazy. She couldn't sit still. "I-I want you to fuck me, please daddy." She begged.

I laughed at her struggle. "I know you want me to fuck you, you are daddy's little slut after all, but I want to hear you tell me exactly how you want me to fuck you."

She groaned in frustration. "I want you to fuck me however you want."

I sighed. "Oh Doll, this isn't about what I want, this is about what you want." I slowly slit the tip of my cock inside her and immediately pulled it back out.

"I want you to fuck my sopping pussy." She huffed.

I wanted her to explode from frustration. "Fuck your pussy? Is that what you said?"

"Yes! I want you to bury your cock deep inside of my pussy! I'm begging you. I want you to fill me up with your cock and your cum!" She begged. "Please, I need it. Please just fuck me already and stop making me beg! Please, fuck me already!"

I finally broke her. "Good girl, Doll." I whispered.

I quickly shoved my cock deep inside her dripping cunt. I couldn't help but let out a deep groan when I was all the way inside her. She let out a moan as well.

I thrusted my hips, plowing my cock as far as I could go with every thrust. The feeling of her wrapped around me was addicting. The warmth, the texture, all of it was perfect.

My hands firmly gripped her waist. I pulled her to me with every thrust, hitting her harder with all that I had.

She couldn't contain her voice. I took one hand, sliding it up the back of her neck, getting a handful of her hair. I gripped it tightly between my fingers.

"How does it feel, Doll? How does it feel to finally have the cock you were begging for?" I moaned.

Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head. "It feels amazing!"

Fuck, this was amazing. All of this. The feeling, the excitement, her reactions, all of it. "Is it everything you ever dreamed of? Has a cock ever made you feel this good?"

"No, your cock is amazing! No other cock has ever made me feel so good!" She was losing herself to the ecstasy.

"Good Girl, now who does this pussy belong to?" My grip on her waist and hair tightened even more. Her head tipped back and her body relaxed as if she was handing herself over to me. She couldn't drown in the pleasure yet. I pulled her up by her hair, letting go of her waist and slapping her face. "I asked you a question, Doll, who does this pussy belong to?"

"Y-you, it belongs to you! No one else! This is your pussy to fuck and use however you please!" She whimpered.

I gripped her cheeks so she could only look at me. "That's right. You are such a good girl, Doll." I slowed my pace. "You deserve a reward. Open your mouth." I demanded. She complied. I spit directly into her mouth. "Do you like that? Me spitting into your mouth. Savor the flavor, Doll. That the taste of your master" She was so lost in ecstasy she would do anything I asked as long as it meant I pleased her.

I could feel myself getting closer to climax. "Doll, do you want me to fill you up? Pump you full of my cum?" I couldn't hold on for much longer.

"Y-yes, please daddy. Fill me, leave me dripping with you." She begged.

I grew closer and closer to exploding. "Yeah? You want to be daddy's little cum slut? Huh Doll? Daddy's obedient little cum slut?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck, her body tensing, she was getting close too. "Yes! Please, cum deep inside me! I want it so badly!"

My pace quickened and my thrusts became sloppy. I was at my limit. "I'm cumming, Doll! Take it all in! Take all of me inside you!" A loud moan escaped from me as my cock pulsated, letting out every last drop inside her. She tensed up and I could feel her convulsing on my cock, letting out a loud moan as well.

I fell on the bed beside her, breathing heavily. I pulled her close to me. She sat up slightly and fell back onto my chest. We both were trying to catch out breaths.

"Good girl, Doll. Good girl" I praised between breaths.

She was officially mine.