Halfhearted Apology

Izuku's POV

"I need you to apologize to Yamamoto, that's the only way that I will forgive you." She hugged me even tighter.

Apologize? She wants me to what? Why should I apologize to him... he wants to take her from me... I hate him... but if I didn't she would leave me... and then I would have to take drastic measures to keep her from leaving. I knew what I needed to do to get rid of him... and now it wouldn't be long before I did.

I rested my head on her shoulder. "Yes, Doll, I would do anything for you."

She kissed my cheek. "Thank you."

We stood there embraced in each other's arms for a few minutes. "You need to get ready for work." I kissed the side of her head and broke our hug and headed toward the door.

She looked shocked. "Where are you going?"

I sat on the step to put on my shoes. "I'm going to go and apologize to Yamamoto. I'll see you tonight." I quickly went out the door before she could say anything else.

Looking at the time he would be getting to the office soon. I made my way to the train station, I would be too noticeable if I used my quirk to maneuver the city right now. I slipped into the train and found a handrail.

I can't believe that I need to apologize... it wouldn't matter in the long run... he would be gone soon... I was clenching my fists so tightly that I could feel my nails digging into the skin of my palms. I needed to calm down... I needed to make it seems like I was truly sorry... even if I wasn't... I needed y/n to believe I was sorry and that I wanted to be friends with him so that when he "disappeared" she wouldn't suspect me.

I took a deep breath as the train neared the station. I moved with the heard of people out of the train and headed to the office. I was walking at a quicker pace, I didn't want him to get into the office before I got there.

I waited at the steps of the office. I was getting a few weird looks from people as they were climbing the steps of the building, I guess I was a bit conspicuous because of my hoodie and mask. I started to pace as I watched the clock. Where was he? Looking at the duplicate phone he hadn't messaged y/n again and she hadn't messaged him.

I was getting frustrated until I saw him in the distance. "Alright, here we go." I walked down the steps and quickly headed toward him. He saw me coming and tried to pull a tough guy stance. "How pathetic."

"Stay away from me, freak!" he held up his hands ready to use his quirk.

I let out an annoying sigh. "I just want to talk." I paused "Please."

He looked me up and down. "Fine" He was reluctant with his answer.

I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into an alley. "Watch it! You didn't have to drag me!"

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry, but I am a bit impatient." I crossed  my arms and took a breath. "I truly am sorry. You caught me on a bad day. I had an extremely stressful mission earlier that day and I was letting the smallest things get to me." He didn't look convinced. "I guess my mind was still on hero mode and not on normal mode." His face didn't change. "Look I didn't mean to be so aggressive with you last night and I hope that you can forgive me, and maybe come over tonight for dinner. I would be happy to cook for the both of you. I get done with patrol a little bit before you guys get off." He better say yes, I hated being nice to him and I didn't want to beg for him to forgive me.

He looked me up and down. "So where are you on patrol lately? No one has seen you recently."

Fuck, he was suspicious. "Oh well please keep it on the down low but I am doing some private work for a good family friend and I need to lay low."