A Budding Villain

Izuku's POV:

I made my way back to the hideout. I needed to make my plans for tomorrow. I opened the door and found Shigaraki had fallen asleep playing his game.

I kicked his leg as I walked by "Hey, Crusty, wake up. If you're going to sleep, sleep in your room. You'll throw your back out sleeping like that." I was about to walk up the stairs when I got a notification on my phone. It was my father.

Come meet with me, now.

Yes, sir.

I sighed. What could he possible want now. It's so late and I had so much to prepare for. I turned and went down the hall to his room. I entered and he was waiting for me.

I was used to the sight of him now. When he was in the hideout he didn't wear his respirator mask. Instead he was hooked up to machines. "Izuku, my boy, where have you been all night?" His voice was muffled due to the oxygen mask.

I walked over to him and sat in the chair in front of him "Oh you know. Up to no good."

Even with no eyes I could see he was dissatisfied with my answer. "Now, now, you should know better than to lie to me." He reached his hand to the computer mouse on his desk and pulled up the security footage of y/n's office. "Care to explain?"

I shrugged "Well I guess you caught me." I got up and started to pace "I may have taken a liking to someone and wanted to keep and eye on them. Don't worry, Father. I am being careful." I gave him an innocent smile.

He didn't seem amused. He sighed deeply. "Really, Izuku? I am training you to be my successor. You don't need any distractions." there was a long pause. "Do I make myself clear?"

I was silent for a moment. "May I ask you a question, Father?" I sat back down in the chair crossing one leg over the other. "Have I not done everything you have asked of me since I got here?" He was silent. "Do I not deserve to spread my wings and become my own villain?" I stood back up and paced around him. "Do I not deserve to find my own love to hopefully have my own successor someday?"

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "What is your point here, Izuku?" He was obviously getting annoyed with me.

"All I am saying is that I am 25 now. Is it wrong of me to want to find someone to share my life with?" I was acting a bit cocky, but he has taught me to be persuasive.

He was silent again. He tapped his fingers on the arm of his chair thinking of what to say. "I suppose you have a point." he paused "But what makes you think that this girl will accept you? Not only that we still have a lot of training to do. You are no where near to being my true successor."

I chuckled a little "I feel as if you do not give me as much credit as I deserve, Father." I put a hand on the arm of his chair and leaned in close "Have I not been able to steal peoples quirks? Have I not been learning the process of creating Nomus? Hell, have I not become a top notch computer hacker?" I began pacing frantically in front of him "Have I not been a model villain for you, Father? I do not understand why you feel as if you need to treat me like a child, and if she doesn't accept me then I will make her accept me." I walked behind him and leaned in close to his ear and whispered "Isn't that what a villain would do?" I proudly sat back down in the chair.

He let out a chuckle "Well maybe I really am not giving you enough credit. Fine. You may chase after this new 'fixation' so long as it does not effect your training."

I swiftly stood up "Oh of course, Father! I would never let you down."

He waved his hand for me to leave "That is all. You may go."

I turned and left and made my way upstairs to my room. I needed to get things ready for tomorrow. It was late, almost 1:00 in the morning, but I couldn't sleep now. I went to a crate that I had in my closet and pulled out some cameras. I could feel my smile contorting.

There will be no where you can hide from me, Love.

You. Will. Be. Mine...