The Slaughter

Izuku's POV:

!ATTN: ADULT THEMES AND POSSIBLE TRIGGERS AHEAD!

I took a deep breath. "Let's get this party started shall we?" I took a smelling salt from the box and brought it close to his nose and snapped it,wafting it around his nose for a moment before he woke up.

His eyes opened suddenly and sat up. He started to struggle "W-what the...Who are you? Where am I?"

I stood back "Oh look at that! You're awake!" I walked over to the medical cart and trailed my hand across the selections of knifes "I was afraid you were going to miss the fun we are going to have."

I could see he was shaking "What do you want from me? Money? I have plenty! You can look for yourself! I have 50000yen in my wallet right now. Its in my back pocket and there's more where that came from. I can get you as much as you want."

I walked back over to him and squeezed my hand into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. I opened it up and sure enough there was the money, not that I wanted it. I looked through his wallet and found some pictures. "Aw is this your wife?" I pulled out a photo of him and a woman.

He gulped deeply "Yes it is, please leave her alone. I'll give you whatever you want." He had tears forming in his eyes.

"hahaha...HAHAHA" I stated to laugh historically "Do you really think I want your stupid money? If I wanted your money I would have just taken it... HaHAHA!" I stopped laughing. "No, no, no silly. What I want from you is much more simplistic than that." I leaned in close to his face "I want you to suffer" More maniacal laughter escaped from me.

His eyes widened and tears were now spilling over "Why do you want me to suffer? What did I ever do to you?"

I walked over to my bag and pulled out one of the photos that I took of y/n. "Because you made my Doll suffer, silly." I shoved the photo in his face. "You're a monster that thinks women deserve to suffer, right? Who knows how many women you've hurt. You were just unlucky enough to try and hurt MY Doll!" I wrapped my hand around his neck. "And no one hurts my Doll." I started to squeeze.

"I-I didn't...know she was...your Doll..." He was gasping for air. More tears we welling up and his eyes were turning red. "....I'm s-sorry..." I let go of his neck and turned my attention back to my knives. He was coughing and trying to catch his breath. "Y-you....it can't be....you're D-deku..."

"hehehe...So you recognized me." I picked up a boning knife from the set. It was one of my favorites. It's curved design always put a beautiful look of fear on someones face. "Isn't it a shame that you've met me after I quit being a hero?... After I quit playing pretend." I put the tip of the knife at his chin and gently pulled it upward. "After I quit playing the part of an 'obedient' hero." I leaned in close to his face "After I became a villain."

The look of terror on his face was absolutely delicious "W-why?"

"hahaha.....HAHAHA! Why? Do you really want to know?" I paused for a moment "I suppose I could tell you considering you'll be dead soon." I flicked my knife up quickly, breaking the skin on his chin. Blood immediately started to flow from the wound. "I was betrayed. I did everything that was ever asked of me. I was a model hero for the Hero Public Safety Commission. I was their loyal dog. They said "Jump" and I said how high. I was so loyal to them that I was selected to eliminate a target, little did I know that the target was an old friend." I started to pace in front of him twirling the knife between my fingers "You see you never want to get on the Hero Public Safety Commissions bad side, and that's exactly what this person did. I didn't know much information about the target, I only knew what they wanted me to know. All I knew is that they were possibly selling the Hero Public Safety Commissions information, their secrets. I was to pose as a buyer and eliminate them. Little did I know that it was none other than Uravity."