Camp Glee Rock - Part 2

So, I'm actually really into writing this story.

I'm already planning a sequel for it titled 'Not Alone'.

I also want you guys to hear the kind of relationship Ryley has with her Grandma.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

-------------------------------------------------

~Ryley P.O.V~

Eyes open.

Head leaves the pillow.

It's a weekend, thank god. Musical rehearsals are tiring. Especially since Santana is threatening to go all Lima Heights on our asses whenever we mess up a line or a song or a dance move. Rachel is pretty bad too with her diva ways and the fact she wants it to be perfect. We do have the shows next week.

I crawl out of bed and yawn. Man, I'm still pretty tired. I look down at what I'm wearing; singlet top and short pants. Nice pajamas, Ryley. I walk out of my room, walking down the hall and into the kitchen.

"Morning Grandma." I say to my Grandma as I walk into the kitchen. My Grandma, Emily Stewart, is a kind woman. I take a seat at the table across from my Grandma.

My parents had me when they were 20. They were drunk and at a party. They weren't even dating to be exact. They slept together, unprotected. At first, they wanted to keep their daughter (Me) but there was too much pressure with being youngish parents and getting jobs. They did get married, for the love of their child but they didn't love each other. All they did was drink, do drugs and beat their little daughter.

My grandma is currently 50. She's my mom's mother and is much nicer than mom. She hasn't talked to my mom in years (well, ever since mom started doing drugs and drinking a lot).

"So, how has school been during the week? I was working too late to talk to you last night. You were asleep when I got home from working my shift at the hospital." Grandma says, putting a plate of scramble eggs and bacon in front of me and sitting down with her cup of coffee.

"School's been tiring with Glee club stuff and that." I complain, cutting up a piece of bacon and putting them with eggs to eat together.

"How is the Glee club going? I still want to hear you perform one day." Grandma says, sipping at her coffee.

"You can. I'm in the musical and I already bought you a ticket." I say. I get out of my seat and run down the hallway to my room. I grab the ticket I bought for her then run back to her in the kitchen. I sit back down and pass her the ticket.

"What role did you get in this musical?" Grandma asks.

I smile at her then speak, "The lead."

Grandma smile at me and pats my shoulder across our small table, "Wow, that is amazing. I never knew you were that talented."

"Well, my audition song made three of the five cast directors cry." I say, eating my breakfast.

"Well done, Rye, well done." Grandma says.

I cough a little then finish my breakfast up. I love how my Grandma is so proud of me. I'm proud of her for just wanting to raise me.

"I'm going to go out to the mall with three of my friends today. Mind if I take the bike?" I ask.

"It's yours. You have your license for it so you may as well use it wisely." Grandma says.

I get off my seat and go take a shower. I head back to my room with a towel wrapped around me. I get into my skinny jeans, a Batman vintage t-shirt, a leather jacket and a pair of black converses. I put my beanie, fake nerd glasses, my wallet and my cellphone into my small backpack.