Only Girl In The World

Skipped Xmas.

Now it's time for Girls aka. SADIE HAWKINS DANCE TIME!!

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

"Girls, this week is the week coming up to the Sadie Hawkins dance. You'll need to sing a song to the guy you want to take to the dance. Good luck." Finn says.

"Is it alright if I bring Artie?" Sugar asks.

"Kitty brought Puck last year so what the hell." Finn says.

Mr Schue and Finn get to planning songs for the dance out. Apparently, Rachel, Brittany, Santana, Blaine, Sam, Mercedes and Kurt will be coming to perform for the Sadie Hawkins dance so looks like Finn and Mr Schue are planning songs for them to sing for the dance.

"Marls!" Ryley says, gaining Marley's attention. Marley looks at Ryley and she gestures for Marley to come sit next to her.

"What's up?" Marley asks.

"You wanna ask out, Jake right? I wanna ask out Ryder so looks like we should sing a duet for this. You in?" Ryley asks, holding her fist up for a fist bump.

"I'm in." Marley fist bumps Ryley.

---------------------------------------

Over the next couple of days, Kitty had sung C'Mon Let Me Ride by Skylar Grey feat. Eminem to ask out Joe to the dance since they seem to be getting really friendly lately. He accepted slowly. Sugar apparently asked out Artie to the dance when they met up after school.

Unique also sung to Rory as a way to ask him out to the dance. She sung Best Thing I Never Had by Beyonce. Yeah, Rory isn't gay but they're really good friends.

Aylin and Nellie sung Figure 8 by Ellie Goulding to ask out their dates. Nellie was asking Abraham and Aylin was asking Charlie.

Now, all that was left was Marley and Ryley who had to ask out their boyfriends. They told the band their song.

[Marley:]

La la la la

[Ryley:]

La la la la

[Both:]

La la la la

[Ryley (Both):]

I want you to love me, (like I'm a hot ride)

Keep thinkin' of me, (doin' what you like)

[Marley (Both):]

So boy forget about the world cause it's (gon' be me and you tonight)

I wanna make you beg for it, then Imma (make you swallow your pride)

[Both:]

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world

Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love

Like I'm the only one who knows your heart

Only girl in the world...

The two girls start to dance flirtatious around their boyfriends.

Like I'm the only one that's in command

Cause I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man