Preperation For Sectionals (YOLO)

Ok, in the last chapter, I mentioned a couple was going to say those three words.

That was a lie.

That storyline will be a bit later on.

Also, in the title name, I mentioned YOLO. That is because I'll be featuring a song called YOLO by The Lonely Island (song over there ------>)

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

A new photo for the locker door of Ryley Bridges'.

A photo of her and Ryder during This Is Me. Her Grandma had taken that picture and it will be close to Ryley's heart for a while now. She takes time to study the other photos; Her, Jake, Marley and Ryder at the mall the other weekend, her and Marley in their onesies at Marley's house, Her and her Grandma and a photo during We Rock.

It's good to feel at home here. Yeah, she's been slushied once but that was a while ago. Things have changed since then.

"Hey Rye." A voice says from behind her locker door. Ryley closes her door to come face to face with her boyfriend.

"Hey Ryder." Ryley says and kisses Ryder, quickly but lovely.

"So how was your weekend?" Ryder asks, grabbing her hand to intertwine their fingers.

"Good. I just hung out at home, writing down song ideas for Sectionals." Ryley says.

"Do you have the list on you?"

"Yeah." Ryley takes out a piece of paper from her pocket, she unfolds it then passes to Ryder.

Ryder scans the list then smiles, "Great songs. Why don't you show this list to Finn and Mr Schue?" Ryder asks.

"I might as well." Ryley says.

------------------------------------

In Glee club, Ryley gives the list to Finn and Mr Schue. They look at it then smile.

"We could use some of these songs for Sectionals. Good job Ryley." Mr Schue says.

"Your welcome." Ryley says.

Ryley and Ryder sit down. Everyone else comes in and gets settled. Mr Schue writes 'Sectionals' on the board.

"Sectionals are in a week. We are coming from two National championships and this could be our third chance at being National champions. We have different song ideas among all of us." Finn says.

"Abraham, Jake, Charlie, Ryley and Ryder, you have a song to perform." Mr Schue says.

Abraham, Jake, Charlie, Ryley and Ryder stand up and get ready to perform.

[Ryley:]

YOLO

[Abraham:]

YOLO, you only live once.

The battle cry of a generation.

This life is a precious gift.

So don't get too crazy,

It's not worth the risk.

[Ryley:]

You know that we are still young.

So don't be dumb.

Don't trust anyone,

Cause you only live once.