Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"what are you planning to do now, human?"

The left head looked at Melipione from above.

Melipione didn't answer immediately. Instead, she quietly walked closer towards them.

Now that the contract has been established, Melipione no longer have to worry about them being a threat to her life.

'From now on, everything that was about to happen will be according to my will.'

"I told you to obey me in regards to escaping right?"

"Yes, that's right"

Looking up to the two heads, an inhumane smile emerged from the child's lips. Visibly flinching, Lypus looked at Melipione nervously.

"H-hey, somehow that human's smile l-looked like the devil's?"

Ignoring the right head's words, Melipione opened her mouth and slowly spat the words she's been containing.

" Lypus, you must cry. No, you're going to cry from now on..."

At the end of those words were the foreboding feeling Lypus have been sensing since the contract has been established.

"Hey--what are you saying...? D-dont do anything funny-!"

The human has been acting strange not just from this very moment, but since the very first time they met her. Lypus could feel her heavy presence from the start akin to a veteran leader. Melipione herself didn't know that the pressure she gives off was something that didn't suit a child—a teenager girl.

The left head, in particular keenly observed her demeanor and attitude. The way she acts was unpredictable. They have never met such peculiar human before. Maybe that's also the reason why Lypus did not kill the girl from the start.

'she's different'

They thought.

But the way how she's different gives off an ominous feeling even for a powerful monster like Lypus.

"Lypus."

She called. Emotionless and dry, Melipione's touch caressed the hide of the monster.

Lypus could only feel a cold sensation from the hands of the small girl.

"Yes?"

"Endure it. No, I think it's better if you go mad instead"

"Wha--"

Following those words were a stinging sensation coming from the hands of the girl.
And then it continued.

"KUAAAAAHHH——!!!"

"GRAAAAAA GRRR AAAAAAA-!!"

It became heavier and stronger. It's intensity sprung up in an instant.

The two heads let out a feral scream.

"H-human-!! UWAAAACKK W-WHAT ARE YOU--?!"

The left head let out a cry. His face heavily contorted with pain and confusion. Hints of betrayal was visible on both of their faces. Lypus Teivel could not understand why the girl was doing this.

'why are you doing this?'

Clearly, they were on the same side. They signed a devil contract that binds both of their soul. How could the human do this when they have just finished the agreement just a moment ago?!

However, despite their pained cry, the girl, Melipione did not have any remorse. She silently glanced at the humongous monster blankly, devoid of any sympathy.