Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"UWAAAHHHH"

"RUN RUN!!"

"WE CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT BASTARD! REQUEST FOR REINFORCEMENTS!!"

'Everyone became birds'

The scene before her was a literal massacre. Knights were unilaterally smashed to death and became food to the wolf monster, Lypus Teivel.

'it's curtains for them'

They sent everyone flying, flipping everything over.

—KUAHAHAHAHAHAH-!!

—FLIES! COME, BE MY FOOD FOR TONIGHT GRAHAHAHA!

With their eyes bloodshot, the Left and Right head laughed like a maniac who had their brains exchange for nuts.

"Oh no, he's totally lost it"

Was it because of the electrocution spell i casted on them earlier that his brain was fried to crisp? Or he's naturally like that and I just made him worse.. Either way, I don't want to think about it.

The guard monster reduced everyone to nothing but a pool of blood.

'how energetic of him.'

I wonder why do I only encounter muscle brains and lunatics like him.

Her mind began to wander with different things as she waited for the monster to finish their business.

After finishing off her fight with the chimera, Walcher, Melipione took trouble finding where the senior researcher hid the command stone.

Thinking back on it, Melipione was still grossed out of where she found the command stone.

'That bastard ate it. It was in his stomach'

He gave the little girl a problem till the end.
She grimaced at the memory of her scuffling on Walcher's stomach.

'ugh I don't want to think about it anymore.'

Noises reduced, until it finally come to silence. Melipione glanced back at the monster who ran rampant just a seconds ago and the guard monster was looking at the little girl too. Their gazes met in the air.

"Had your fun?"
She asked.

"Hmpp-!"

The right head snorted and turned his head away. The left head only looked at Melipione, maintaining his silence.

"Don't think that we've forgotten how you mercilessly attacked us earlier, human! Hmpp!"

At his grumpy attitude, Melipione chuckled as she stride forward.

"Won't you let this impudent girl console you? Hmm?"

Taking a cube sized stone from her spatial ring, she smiled at Lypus Teivel as she closed the gap between them. It was a black cube stone with green line patterns on every face of it topped with a magical stone at the center.

"You see... I have exactly the thing that would finally regain you of your freedom.

Let's have another round of fun shall we?"

...And that was the start of a bigger pandemonium in the Dukedom.

_____________

"My Duke--!!"

A black figure sprung out of the large wooden door, panting, and shouting.

"My Duke haa, we have a problem right now--haa,"