Prolouge

Third person (pov):
Rain started to pour and made the ground wet.
"Drop all your items into the hole, Tommy" A masked green man commanded to a young blonde boy.
"Your going to blow it up! Why would I you prick!?" The boy screamed in return.
"Tommy, don't make me use force.." The masked man replied annoyed, bringing out a gleaming axe.
"Fine.." Tommy gave up, surrendering his items and piling them in the hole the man had dug.
"Tommy, that's less then normal," The man's face turned from annoyed, to angry.
"Dream, what are you talking about?" The blonde haired boy asked.
"Don't you 'what are you talking about' me! I can see your expression, I'm not dumb!" Dream, now very angry, said.
"Now tell me where the rest of your items are, and we won't have a problem. If you tell me we can forget that this ever happened!" The green person yelled slightly.
"I really don't know what you are talking about! I would so we would have no problems, but there is none to tell about! Trust me!"
"How can I trust you? You blew up George's house for literal fun!"
"Well at least I'm not a manipulating bastard.." Tommy said under his breath as Dream went to search his house.
The young boy prayed to the gods, even though he wasn't religious, that Dream wouldn't find his secret chest of stuff in his house.
"TOMMY YOU LIAR!" He knew, as soon as he heard this, he was done.
"Tommy, if there is nothing to tell about, what is THIS?!"

The masked man revealed a chest with multiple valuables, Dream looked absolutely furious. Tommy was sincerely afraid of his punishment. He wondered what it would be. Dream had many ways of torture, the word terrible would be an understatement..

Dream started to place tnt all around Tommy's wood home, and then used a fire arrow to light it. He then started walking to Tommy. Dream struck the young man to the ground, continuesly kicking him. In the end, he shoved the boy into his tent.
"Don't you dare disobey me again.. Or next time the punishment will be worse. Got it?"
"Yes Dream..." Tommy could barely speak. Dream after giving Tommy a few more venomous looks, left leaving only the young boy in the fluffy white tent.

Tommy felt sick. Did Dream like bullying 16 , almost 17, year olds? That made him remember his 'supposed' best friend. Tubbo. He had betrayed him. Tommy had went to George's house with Ranboo, he burned the it down to try and help stop the dream team. Tubbo didn't like that.
"All I was doing was trying to help.."
The boy wished was to be out of exile and in L'manburg with his friends again.

He was tired of every day. Going to get more wood; going into the mines for new ores; crafting and getting amour; just for dream to force him to pile it in a hole and blow it up or burn the items. He was tired of it all.

The sun had set, monsters would start to spawn if he didn't sleep. He took his almost disintegrated shoes off and laid in his uncomuncomfortable bed. He wanted this nightmare to be over, and quick. He closed his eyes, and almost instantly fell asleep.

Word Count: 560