Reader decision #1

What is this?
This is a reader decision. I'll give you something that I don't mind you guys to help me with. Then if you want to participate, just simply refer to the question and then type whatever you want.

Just make sure that it is appropriate. For example:

'Example thing: 1. What should Tommy do now?

Example text: Maybe kill some one'

It's really that simple. Now that you know what that is, imma go to he questions.

Things you can help me with
Questions for the next chapter:
1. What universe will Tommy end up in?
2. Who's Pov do you want next?
3. When in this new universe, who does he meet first?
4. What does Tommy do in the universe?
5. Funny thing for the different universe chapter.
6. How does he leave? (Example: He kills someone or steals someone before running through the portal to leave).

Questions for different stuff
1. Should I keep my other book 'Latte Girl'?
2. Should I make a book about a new AU, Experiment AU?
3. Should I finish the prolouge for a Vigilante AU I am making then post it?
4. If I were to make another book, what AU?

Well, that's about it. I would love to hear what you would like to see or help with. As I said earlier, I will accept about anything as long as its appropriate and not racist.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day or night, hopefully both. Drink lots of water and try to get sleep!

-Pride month yay :D