Chapter 18

It's finally here bitches!

3rd person

Ok. Where did we leave off? Me becoming a fucking raccoon hybrid? Somehow yes. Me wanting to use it to kick a Hero's but-? Also somehow yes. Seriously, who comes up with this?

BlioKia404: E

..

You know what-?

E

Fucking E.

Still, what do I do now? Attack someone, probably a Hero? Yeah. Well I'm ment to be a Villian, this is what Villians do. Well, not all, but the type I wan't to be.

I stood up, knees slightly wobbly since I had sat down so long. This story writing was confusing...

I ran, and ran. Might go find a Hero to beat up with my 'Trash Panda' powers.

<Time skip brought to you by the> <writer's industry! Lazy? Just skip> 

I could now hear the commotion from earlier. Seriously? They were still fighting? What, it has been like an hour or two since I got my powers.

And It took me about half an our just to get the item and head there. So that's around two hours and a half. That long? No wonder it gets on the news.

It had been soo long since the start of the battle-.

Green screen, glitch boy, hellfire, bird wings, fish singer and death were still fighting. But now, Waterer which was now apparently called Aquavail. Way better than the previous name.

Two other Villains had joined other than Aquavil, Warden and Flame. They were pushing the Hero's back, fast. Looks like the good guys are waiting for reinforcements.

I think I know where they're coming from. Let's meddle with them- I wonder how the Heros will do without them?

I rushed to the only other place where people could get through, since the other road was blocked by fleeing civilians.

That's where they would come from. Neither of the other two Heros could fly. I knew it was going to be them.

On the news Earlier, they managed to find the pair. Unusual, it said, for a mix like that. But they were here.

Patrolling in this area for the day. Patrolling around here. Patrolling, around the fight.

They might not be the only thing coming, but the first..
Timetrial and Thunder.

I made it too the place. Now, I just have to wait. They will come and I will be ready.

Author's Rambling
I managed to do a chapter! A short one, but a chapter. One where's there's story and not just me being confused. Very good.

It might be on hiatus, but I'm still trying to update it! So don't worry, It is going to get more chapters. No matter how slow, it will be updated from time to time.

Glad that this book has more than 7k total views! That's wonderful! I can't believe that this book is getting close to 10k total views. And there's a nice amount of votes. I just- thank you so much!

Have a good day or night, hopefully both. Drink lots of water and try to get some sleep.

Word count: 515

Have a little presie.

💳💰✨️