Chapter 10 | Oh hi mate how you doing?-

Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter. I just wanted to say that I will be updating this book a bit quicker, though not too quick as I need a break sometimes, though hopefully that won't be too long.

Enjoy!

----------
Tommy pov:
Tommy stared at the blue vortex that floated infront of him. It's aqua blue glow seemed to fill up the room until nothing could be seen. Tommy shielded his eyes.

He had no idea what this mysterious mist was, and quite frankly he didn't want to find out. Though, he didn't get to find out what it was as his vision went black.

It didn't change much, when the blue mist appeared he couldn't see anything. Only the colour of a pretty blue.

He could hear a soft breeze as his vision returned.

?Tommy¿ Pov:
Jesus christ, that was a tough fight. Who knew that a low profile villian could fight for that long?

A young boy with multiple scars on his face thought. Looked like he had been in a fight quite recently.

He sighed. He knew Tubbo was going to most likely scowld him for getting hurt again.

"HELP!" Some one from far away shouted loudly.

Welp. Off he goes again. He was supposed to be Wilbur in the morning but he doubted that he would have any energy.

Mainly because of Tonight and his job at Nikki's and Puffy's Cloud Caffè. He would still try though.

---------
Tommy pov:
Tommy opened his eyes. He blinked for a few minutes, what used to be a cave with a portal in was now a vast field.

He moved his arms behind him, then pushed his body up. A large city, filled to the brim with cars, stood infront of him.

L'manburg city-?

The only L'manburg he had ever known was the one that Wilbur founded and then the country that got blown up more than once.

Yeaaa. Not great memories. Though he was going to do the same to get revenge, he realised why Techno wanted the government gone-

Now that he had gotten up and got over the fact that, wherever he was, had managed to make L'manburg good and not blown up.

He pinched himself. Why would he do that? Well, wouldn't you think you were dreaming if you just got teleported- somewhere you don't even know?

He obviously wasn't dreaming because it hurt. Well! He was stuck somewhere. Just somewhere.

Authors note
Hello! I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, I'm going to start making the next one as it'll be more interesting.

Have a good day or night, hopefully both. Drink lots of water and try to get sleep!

Bye everyone!

Ps. Thank you so much for half of a thousand total views! That is why I'm going to begin making the next chapter so soon. It'll be the 500 view special!