Chapter 5

Third person
Tommy sighed in relief, he had almost been found out- by TECHNOBLADE.
Yes, Techno was his brother, but that didn't stop the fact that he was like a god.

Infact he were, The literal 'Blood God'. He knew that Techbo went far out when adventuring but - Jesus-  MILES?!

He shook his head. I mean, what did he expect?

When he remembered his plan, he stopped thinking about what had just happened. He reconsidered his judgement of what had happened.

He wanted to make a deal with Techno, and if he had gone earlier he would of not been there and when he came back he would probably scare Tommy.

(Just by randomly appearing behind Tommy, that's how he would scare Tommy if you were wondering.)

He tossed a rucksack onto his back and threw an enderball in the direction of Techno's house. He needed to make this deal, otherwise his plan would not work.

He needed it go work. He wanted his revenge. And he would get it no matter what.

Technoblade's pov:
Except for the strange base in the middle of nowhere, today's been quite normal. The voices are also normal, loud and annoying.

I was about to go upstairs until a knocking sound appeared.

It's probably dream

Who is it?

E

Blood for the blood god anyone?

Yup, the voices as curious as ever. And still annoying as hell. I pushed the key in the lock and twisted until I heard the familiar click of the door being unlocked.

When I opened the door, a fudge brown haired boy with red eyes and a clutter of freckles stood. He looked young, about the age of Tubbo or- Tommy..

I'm pretty sure it's fine. I wonder who he Is: I've never seen him before. Also, why  is he here? Today is very confusing.

Author here!
Sorry that this chapter is small, rushed and probably cringe. I wanted to give you guys a quick chapter as it's (This book) getting a lot of views. Now, I'm going to sleep as it's like- 4 minutes past Midnight. I hope you enjoyed! Have a good day or night.

Now I'm going to sleep. Adios.

Word count: 367