Booming-?

So I've been rarely updating this book: it turns out that I do not have my shit together.
(Such a big surprise)
But I've noticed something.

In the time I've been trying to do something with my life, (other than look at a screen most of the day) this book's total views, votes and comments have suddenly boosted.

And I love it! Not only does it make me happy, but it means that you guys are enjoying this book to it's fullest.

I'm just a little confused. Since when I make proper chapters of this, cringe worthy, book - it doesn't go up that much. (The stats of views and shit).

But when I post stuff/shit like this, to fill in every week of no motivation. To make sure this book doesn't die, the views and shit go up a payload-

I mean, I would be stupid to say I'm not happy- it's just confusing. Since when I see books that flourish, get atleast 5k total views, they have complete chapters and only a few small things. (Like this and most of this book).

Still, even though I have a lot of confusion everytime I look at the stats of this book, I love it. It's something that makes me so happy.

To put it simply, it's like when you get something you really wanted for either Christmas or your birthday.

Welp, now that that's settled. Thank you, I'm not sure how many times I've said this at this point. But thank you.

If it weren't for you people, this book would be dead. In the trash of cringy books.

Oh, also. I'm still doing that question thing. I'll stop taking questions until I get about twenty or thirty.

(To be honest I would just settle for any I could get Since I Don't think that this book is that good)

Still though, thank you.

Word count: 331

Wow, we managed to get atleast 250 words this time! Isn't that great!