Chapter 3

Third person pov:
It had been a few days since Tommy visited 'his' grave, he noticed most people felt terrible- except for dream of course. It was all going according to plan, he had slightly changed it though.

He wasn't going to see Phil, he remembered he was the same as everyone else. He was the first one that he told ghostbur to invite to his beach party. (My au).

He sighed, he was in the hole he had dug: he didn't want to get caught, not yet. He was planning to go far away from the dream smp, farther then anyone. He would stayed closer but the whole, 'faking death' thing.

(He wants to build something like this:)

(But underground like a secret lab)

He sighed, this was going to be a long day, though nice to see what he was going to be living in.

-------

Dream pov:
Tommy, fucking Tommy. Everything's gone horribly wrong because he decided to die! I mined the stone infront of me with anger, I knew he wasn't just human; and now he's dead.

Suddenly, voices appeared. It sounded like Awesome Dude and I couldn't quite make out the other voice. I could hear them getting closer with every single block that I mined.

"Dream," Awesome Dude called out, now being right behind me.
"What?" I replied slightly annoyed.
"Your coming with us," I turned to see not two, but around five people behind me.

"Why? I've done nothing wrong," I spat out.
Well, nothing that you know of.
I thought.
"We believe that you drove Tommy to death," Awesome Dude stepped forward.

"And you have any proof? For all you know you could be arresting someone innocent," I replied, getting quite angry.
"Dream, you were the one that suggested his exile. Ghostbur told me that Tommy was miserable and that sometimes you'd do bad stuff to him. Like hurt him,"

Awesome Dude was now  moving closer. I sighed,
"You know, I didn't want to fight you, Sam," I said before pulling out my enchanted, netherite sword.

Third person pov:
Tommy was pretty proud of himself, it hadn't even been a day yet his secret base was already finished. He went up to the secret entrance and typed in the code after a face ID. (Cool right? :>)

The door opened and he stepped into the elevator he had made. He was so glad that he had made his own power source otherwise this wouldn't work!

He remembered what he wanted to do next, change his look. He would dye his hair brown. Just like Wilbur's. He would also call himself, Eris.

-------