Chapter 4

(Just want to say, When Tommy talks to other other people with his new look, I will refer to him as Eris.)

Third person pov:
Tommy stared at the bath, it looked brown from his hair dye. He thought It was exactly like something; when he accidentally dropped a brown pen on the floor when he was younger. It was such a mess! It leaked everywhere-

He sighed, at least his hair looked good. His head swayed to the side, contacts lay on the counter top. Red was the colour of them.

Evil vibes >:]
Tommy thought. He put them in, he struggled a lot. It felt weird, really weird.

He looked awesome. He was feeling very confident, you couldn't tell it was Tommy. If you could, it would just be his voice giving it away. Luckily, he could do different accents. He thought they were funny. (The accents,).

A slight tapping noise could be heard from the entrance on the ground floor.

(Tommy's base is underground so it has more then one floor.)

His eyes filled with shock, he was in such a remote location. He thought it could just be a pig or lamb with its mother, but when he heard the noise again- he knew it was someone.

He went to the security room, fast pace desperate to find out who it was. He turned the camera on to find-

Technoblade pov:
What's this? It's a den of some sort for animals. Wha- Why's there a door? Well it can't be an animal's den if it has a hand-made door.

I stared at the door. Finally deciding to knock, I stepped closer.

What is it?

I dunno

Is there blood for the blood god inside?

Wha- why would there be blood?

Just let him say what he wants.

E

What-

Not only were really voices absolutely confused, but there was no reply. Though I knew someone was in there as I heard the rapid pace of steps: they must've been shocked.

I mean, if you have a base outside if the main smp, expecting to be far enough away to not be found. But then you hear a random pair of knocks on the door? Yeah, I don't blame them actually-

I sighed, I was having no luck.

Though, it should be fine. It's probably- like- purpled's secret hideaway from the chaos of the main smp.

Author here!
Sorry that this took so long to come out, I've been a bit more busy then I thought I would've this week. I know that this was a quite short chapter. But I still wanted to get, even if it was just small, a chapter out for you guys and girls to read. The plot will hopefully slowly but start to get more interesting from here. To be quite honest, just like my 'latte girl' story, I was originally doing this for fun so I'm trying my best. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it was probably cringe. Thank you for reading and have a good day or night!

Word count: 515