Chapter 2

Third person pov:
It had been about three weeks since 'Tommy's' supposeded death, the news had got around fast. They had host a funeral and about everyone came. Even Technoblade who was hiding in the shadows.

When Tommy had secretly visited his grave in the middle of the night, when he made sure Technoblade had left, he saw the almost endless amount of bouquets and lonesome flowers that had been placed around his stone. The once dull grave stone now looked as if it  had been decorated for a bright festival.

He thought nobody cared. They either really did or they just didn't want to look bad as the boy had just 'died'. That option seemed way more true than any other explanation, he didn't have any friends really except for Tubs. Ranboo was just someone he could talk to and do stuff with, but not really on a friend level.

Suddenly he heard footsteps and Immediately launched himself into the forest surrounding his tombstone, the voices started going mad with curiosity and confusion.

What was that!?

BLOOD FOR THESEOUS!

Arsonist_Madara: Too tired to care...

Who is that?

IS THAT TECHNOBLADE?!

Who is here at this time of hour?

I wish I could so hi!

That would be bad, they think your dead!

E

He agreed with them, if anyone were here at this hour, this person could be someone like Dream. He was so glad he faked his death, no more of that annoying teletubbie.

A small horned figure came into focus, Tubbo. He seemed to be crying. No matter much Tommy wanted to pity him, his old best friend who still kinda cared, he knew if he did he would never be able to bring himself on getting his revenge. Something that he wanted so dearly, so badly that it made him feel happy just thinking about...

And something else that seemed to warm his heart when it came into mind; bloodshed. He slightly chuckled, not loud enough for anyone to hear except for.. Well. Wilbur, but he's a ghost now so really no-one. He also did the same, chuckle slightly, when he thought of something.

He were going to be just like Wilbur! In fact, he was wearing Wilbur's jacket. The one he wore when he blew up what Tommy wants to blow up, L'manburg. Oh sweet L'manburg.

Once a place of peace, now some stupid country full of war. Tommy remorsed the good days, the ones where he and his friends didn't have a care in the world. Where there was no worry to be completely honest.

Dream had to take that away, oh he did. He was the reason Wilbur started losing hope in the first place. Even had agreed to Dream's request of blowing up L'manburg. He gave Tubbo the idea of sending me to exile. He started a war.

Tommy realised something he hadn't realised for a long time, two things actually.
1. Dream had started most of bad events.
2. No one except Technoblade is stronger than dream.

Number two gave him a brilliant idea. If he took down dream, he would have power. He would be feared, not messed with. Taken seriously. He would also be strong, no more pathetic little boy. Well, he didn't see himself as pathetic, which he wasn't, but he couldn't find Amy other words.

If it wasn't for Tubbo placing some flowers down, Tommy would have stayed in a weird trance for a while. Tubbo quietly sniffled, a tear rolling down his face. He then left, obviously feeling no emotions other then guilt and sadness. He raised his face before he turned the corner, out of sight.

Tommy still had a spot in his heart for his friend, but with every memory of Tommy's hell in exile it shrank. However, he couldn't blame it entirely on Tubbo. For Christ's sake, his country was going to be surrounded by obsidian. 

It wouldn't be bad, but soon food sources would be scarce. There would be war for- I don't know- a single piece of bread! People would also be trapped: not everyone wouldn't mind mining in and out everyday.

His thoughts snapped off, he remembered he had important things to do to help his plan. His plan that would end the war-riddled country. The plan that would end the suffering that the country had caused.

The voices were silent...