Chapter 16

Vig's pov:

Well shit. I had wanted to show them Puffy's caffe after they said they were hungry.

Yet that had made me forget what I was originally thinking, 'Where were they going to stay?'

I can't let them live with me. Me, Ranboo and Tubbo just barely fit into that small house.

I would not be able to fit another three people into it. Definitely a nope.

What about buying them one? No, I don't have that kind of money. We can barely afford food and rent already.

What about them buying a house? They must have some money on them, surely.

...

Right?

I'll just take that as a no, actually. They all seemed to be doing something that involved them to put something down.

If they did have money, they probably put it down. Well damn.

What else can I do, maybe I could-

Vig's phone buzzed once, than twice, than for a third time before he picked up.

"Hey mate, someone on our team isn't doing so well. Would you mind coming over and-"

Swap's pov:                     (The main one)

Vig seems to be occupied by someone who called him. At about eight, almost nine however?

That's unusual. Dats suspicious, dats weird.

(You probably know the meme ^)
                                                          (|)

He would of started to listen, but with Vig over far away. Well, further than he could hear.

It would seem suspicious to walk to him and just stand there. Like he would- but you get the idea.

It would be really suspicious.

And with someone who he just met and who helped him. Who is also planning on finding him somewhere to stay.

Including the other two him's, who had also got somehow involved in this massive mess of portals.

And universes, definitely universes. Well, they were in a superhero one right now.

"Oof!" Someone called, the three turned. Vig still dealing with the mysterious caller.

"What- I just went through a fucking portal" Oh great.

Just by that sentence, he could tell that another him had fallen into a portal.

------

Author's Rambling
Yes, this makes up for the previous chapter's problem!

Also-
bismasaiff, thanks for the advice! And congrats on your book! I bet its going to do great!

Well, my motivation came back randomly so here I am. Another one joins the party!

Word count: 428

Have a good day everyone!

.

Why are you still sliding/scrolling!?

You want to know if there are any secrets?

Well your in luck dear friend..

!Spoilers Ahead!

...

Smash bros style...

REBORN JOINS THE BATTLE!

*Totally Epic battle music plays*