Chapter 17: Pt. 3

Tw: Probably more violence, more swearing (As usual)

-Oh, and breaking the fourth wall, multiple times.

Tommy pov:

Ok, I'm getting pretty bored of running. Seriously, how do people do this? I mean I know that Its normal for them, but they shouldn't have to do this shit. I slipped into an alleyway, this 'running in a crowd, try to not be suspicious thing' was really boring me out. Its kind of an easy thing to do, so to try not to do it? Yeah, no. If I stayed in that crowd any longer I swear I would've of just joined in guns blazing. Being a civilian is boring. Too boring for me.

Finally, everything had chilled down. Yes, I know. I said that I had wanted to go in guns blazing, But I had a think about it, and any rational person would know that was not a great fight for someone like me to be in- I don't have powers unlike the heroes. Or villains for that matter.

Hold up, what is that? I spot something in the corner of my eye. A suspicious item is in a shop. It looks weird comparing to the other items. It looks, kind of ancient. Just too weird to be in a futuristic electronics store for sure. What's the price? Only five pounds? Vig gave me fifty. You know what? I'm going to buy the weird looking item that is only five pounds.

I open the door and pick it up, I ask the shop keeper to buy it which he happily accepts since, well, its a shop. I hand him the money and put it in the free bag it comes with. I wonder what it does? I'll go somewhere abandoned to find out. If its really rare, or good, I don't want other people to steal it! I literally paid so that would be a massive shame.

-----

Its been a few minutes now, I have managed to find a place that is quiet. And definitely abandoned. Seriously, its just me. (Which is good) I open the bag, and take the mysterious object out. Placing it on the floor. I notice a small button, me being curious, I obviously press it. I mean who wouldn't? Its a big red button for gods sake- its the type of button that is irresistible. There are literal game where there is a button, which is red, and which is kind of hard not to press it! You know-

I look back at the object which is now been lit up by some kind of orb inside of it? Suddenly, everything goes bright. Too bright, its legit hurting my eyes. When the bright light stops, the object is gone. Only leaving a small note. Wha- Has it been stolen? I swear to god-

Then I notice something on the letter that makes me ultimately confused. You have been given powers-? What kind of logic is that? I buy a shady object that gives me powers? Nah, who even writes this?

(Me-)

I couldn't believe this, not only did this feel unreal. But the logic behind this is just blatant weird! I gain random powers? Even though it shouldn't be possible and is stated through out these chapters at least once? (Comparing myself to them since they have powers and I don't). I swear, the creator has lost all sense of writing decent logic!

Your not meant to randomly gain powers when its stated that you can't, especially in a different world to your own! Welp, goodbye decent logic, hello weird shit! I sigh, seriously, this should not be able to happen! Welp, there is not point arguing with the creator its not they are going to chance it.

Well, if I have somehow gained powers- what are they? Fire? Healing? Ooh- Super strength? What does the letter say-

R a c c o o n.

I'm a raccoon hybrid. Right. At least I'm not just a giant, whenever I try to walk somewhere cars and buildings will be like Lego bricks! Think of it though, It would since to you they would be the size of one. Wait, then how would a regular Lego brick feel? The same as normal or just a little tickle since you would be bigger than usual?

Hold on, I know what's going on here. The creator is stalling as they doesn't have any motivation unlike when they started! Naughty creator. Is it working at least? Yes? well that's good. Also I think the next one might have to be chapter 18 as there are going to be and there are way to many Chapter 17 parts.

What can I do as a Raccoon hybrid though? I should try it out before we have to return back to the café- hold on. And speaking of which. How long do we have left?

I look down at the clock on my arm, 10.. 15..- 15 minutes?! I got here in about ten all together! Oh well, guess I might be late! That's not too bad though, right? I start running- hold on. Am I faster now? Sweet! Maybe being a hybrid thingy-me-bob isn't too bad.

Author's Rambling:

Hello everyone! After forever I have finally made a chapter! Sorry, just been pretty busy. Though hey, its done now so that's good. Oh also, as Tommy rudely pointed out, my motivation died about half way and my logic has gone to crap. But hey, its interesting, right? Thanks for all the views since I last updated this book, it really means a lot to me. The next part will be Chapter 18 unless its the last part of this, but that is highly unlikely. I have spent a while working on this since my cats (I have two beautiful ones) have been wanting pets quite a lot during making this. And I couldn't not since they are too cute and fluffy to resist, (Most of the time anyways). Now I'm going to play Roblox just because I can.

Have a good day or night, hopefully both. Try to get sleep and remember to drink water!

Word count: 1022

Ps, Can you believe that this is only a 1022 words?