Chapter 7

Third person pov:
Tommy stood in his base, bored. Other than the other day when he had to go to Techno so he could discuss his plan, he had nothing to do.

Pretending to be dead was boring. You couldn't do much as one person, who knows you well, could spot you and find out that you aren't actually dead.

But then, it hit him. Something that if you knew Tommy well, even if you just knew a tiny bit about him, you would know.

The thing that also got him exiled.

Crime

He knew it was kinda dangerous.

( You couldn't do much as one person, who knows you well, could spot you and find out that you aren't actually dead.) - Mini paragraph 2.

But at this point, he had nothing else to do and he would give up losing the idea he was dead to do something.

Though, there was one major downfall. Where? More exactly, what. There was tons of different crimes he could do, and many different places too.

Fuck, he forgot he would have to..

...plan and not make it up as he went.

He hated planning. He preferred to just make it up as he went and cause as much chaos as possible.

All he knew, is he wanted to do crime. That was literally all he had figured out. So uh, not much.

He would have to plan and not just rush in. But hey- rushing in is sometimes fun.

--------

|T: You again?
|C: Wtf
|T: It's the stupid person from earlier
|C: FourthWallRebuilder

(Sorry I had to add in a fourth wall breaking conversation)

--------

Author's Rambling:
I will call these 'Author's Rambling' from now on mainly cause I talk a lot. Anyways. I was going to make this longer, but I want your ideas on where he should go and commit crimes, and what crimes to be exact. From now on I want some of the chapters that won't be as angsty, to have some ideas from you guys. I bet you'd be wonderful for giving me funny things or references to put in some of the chapters. (Like little funny stories).

You don't have to, but I would be happy for something to happen that you've suggested. Ideas will always be welcome if they're appropriate and not toxic/racist. Anyways, I've probably had more text than the whole story in this so far. So I will end It here.

I hope you have a good day or night, hopefully both. Drink lots of water and try to get sleep. (Try)

Word count: 431