Chapter 11: Your me!? (500 total view = quicker chapter)

Credits to the artist of this lovely picture! ^

At the the time of writing this, I have 541 I think? Wow, I can't believe this. I never thought that I'd get half a thousand views.

Thank you so much! Anyways, enjoy the quicker chapter!
-------------
Tommy pov:
Tommy doubted what he had just done, even though he didn't mean to pinch himself that hard; yet he did.

He stood up properly, adjusting his back as it had begun to hurt. Tommy wasn't really used to standing up properly: he didn't have to so he did not.

He wondered which way would let him go to the ground quicker. He, after a few minutes, decided that sliding down would be the fastest way.

He sat back down at the edge of the hill, then pushing his hands behind him. As he slid down he stared at the city below him.

Man, it would be lovely if he had a grapple hook or something. He could just grapple down.

But then, he realised that the wire wouldn't be long enough. He sighed, man he wished that something interesting would happen.

Why would Tommy find travelling to another world be boring to him?

Well, no one would really know, as Tommy never had travelled to another world before; he didn't know all of the exiting things that he could find.

But hey, it's not every day you fond a portal that isn't even supposed to be there.

And your definitely not supposed to be teleported into a another world.

He were going to think about something else, but he didn't look and crashed into a tree.

He looked annoyed for a few minutes, but then simply moved out of the way of the tree. He sighed yet again.

----------

It had been almost half am hour and he was now exploring the large city. Saying that it was full of life was an understatement. Every road, path and shop were filled to the brim.

Tommy was surprised he was able to stay on the path. He went into an alleyway, where there were no other people. Or so he thought.

'HELP!' A person behind him yelled.
"Are you okay?" Tommy looked annoyed as the scream hurt his ears.

'Your trying to Rob me aren't you!'
"No- what the actual fuck is wrong with you?" Tommy said even more annoyed than before.

He looked down at himself, okay- maybe he did kinda look like one, but you can't always assume that your a robber.

He was turning to leave, cursing under his breath, mumbling that he wasn't and did nothing. Until he got tapped on the shoulder.

"Look. If your here about that woman, I did fucking nothing. She randomly called out for help when I wasn't even facing her" Tommy turned and looked him in the eyes.

The tension increased massively. To be honest, if the person had never screamed for help, this tension could've been avoided.

"Uh, sure you can go," Tommy assumed this was because the woman had ran off. And he seemed to be correct.

Though, when he was leaving. Tommy looked back again, and even though you couldn't see through the guy's mask.

It was pretty obvious of something. He looked a lot like him. Infact, he looked just like him. In a twins way. Exact same appearance, except for the clothes of course.

No, they were more similar. Wait..

Was that...

...

Him!?

---------
Authors Rambling
That was very hard to do as I didn't want to add anymore characters in the story yet. Of course I'll add more though. Who do you think is going to come into the story next?

Once again, thank you so much for half a thousand total views! I really appreciate it, beyond what I can type on here.

Have a good day or night, hopefully both. Drink lots of water and try to get some sleep!

Word count: 654